Court Westcott is an American venture capitalist in Dallas, Texas. He stars alongside his wife Kameron in the series Real Housewives of Dallas. As of 2022, Court Westcott net worth is estimated to be about $2 million.
|Full Name||Court Westcott|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1978|
|Born Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Age||43 years old|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm tall|
Court Westcott was born September 16, 1978, in Dallas, Texas. Court attended Vanderbilt University and received a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy and political science. He went on to obtain his MBA from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University.
Court met his wife Kameron out on the town while attending business school. Kameron initially denied his pursuit, because of their height difference. He is about 5’ 5”, while Kameron is around 5’ 7”. She finally agreed to go out with him after he asked eight times. They were married in 2008 and have two children together.
Court comes from a very prestigious family in the Dallas area. He works as a managing partner at his family’s business, Westcott LLC. The company was founded in 1996 by his father Carl, and manages several venture investments, including Internet America and Digital Witness. Court has a strong focus on investing in emerging technologies and Augmented Intelligence. He invests primarily in European and US companies.
From 2008 to 2014, Court had also worked as a founder at Polished Inc, a chain of high-end nail salons in the Dallas area. His sole focus since then has been Westcott LLC. He works alongside his father Carl, and brother Chart.
Westcott came into the limelight when he appeared on season two of Real Housewives of Dallas in 2017. Court is a protective person, and when fellow Housewife LeeAnn Locken made racist remarks during season four, Court urged his wife Kameron to “stay away” from her. He has also encouraged Kameron to stay home and focus on being a mother instead of pursuing various careers.
Court Westcott Net Worth
As of 2022, Court Westcott has a net worth of around $2 million. The Westcott family is known to be one of the richest and most prestigious families in Dallas.
Court tries to keeps much of his life private and is quiet on social media.
Court Westcott News
- Kameron Westcott’s Father-In-Law Is On His Deathbed, Seeks Justice Against Katy Perry – Yahoo EntertainmentKameron Westcott’s Father-In-Law Is On His Deathbed, Seeks Justice Against Katy Perry Yahoo Entertainment
- Who Is Kameron Westcott's Husband? Details Inside Distractify
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?