Amara La Negra Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Boyfriend & Career
Diana Danelys De Los Santos, better known as Amara La Negra is an American rapper, singer, actress, and TV show host. She is best known for her appearance on VH1’s reality show “Love & Hip Hop: Miami”. As of 2022, Amara La Negra net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Real Name||Diana Danelys De Los Santos|
|Birth Date/ Age||October 4, 1990/ 30 years old|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, U. S.|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Actress|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Amara La Negra was born Diana Danelys De Los Santos on 4th October 1990 in Miami, Florida, United States. She was raised by a single mother, Ana Maria Oleaga. Her mother was originally from the Dominican Republic, who moved to the United States in a hope that she could give her daughter a better life. In fact, her mother worked at five places to support her daughter.
Amara La Negra Net Worth & Career
Amara started her musical career at just 4 years of age by starring on the Spanish language TV show “Sabado Gigante”. She was one of the regular cast members and the only black girl on the show. Amara worked six years on the show before becoming a backup dancer for famous Latin artists like Tito Puente, and Celia Cruz.
In her early teenage days, she became a member of an all-girl group called “Amara”. She named herself after a group and added La Negra to her name which means a black girl. Amara came up with a song titled “Ayy” in 2013, which became a big hit in the Latin market. Despite giving a hit song, she was struggling to get a place in the industry because of her dark skin.
Amara faced a hard time in 2015, after she went through a financial crisis, and had no home to live in. At that time, she worked a 24-hour job at McDonald’s and Walgreens. After three years, she eventually got selected as one of the main cast members on VH1’s reality show “Love & Hip-Hop Miami”. She became famous through her storyline that represents colorism and eurocentrism in the Latin community. Amara even went through a conflict with light-skinned Latino producer, Young Hollywood during the 1st season, when he criticizes her afro look during a business meeting.
Amara’s all dream was coming true in 2018 as she signed a multi-album deal with the international music company, BMG. With the music company, she later released two singles titled “Insecure” and “What A Bam Bam”.
In 2019, she released her first studio album titled “Unstoppable”. She has even performed her songs at various events and award ceremonies like the Hispanic Heritage Awards. Amara has also appeared in a lead role in a BET movie called “Fall Girls”. She has further worked along with her mother on a weekly Instagram show, where she co-hosted a show called “Gring Pretty, My Mom is the Bomb”.
Amara La Negra Height, Weight & Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Amara La Negra currently stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall and weighs around 62 kg or 136 pounds. Her bust size, waist size, and hips size are 35 inches, 25 inches or 35 inches respectively. She has a black hair while her eye color is dark brown.
Amara La Negra’s Boyfriend
Amara La Negra was in a relationship with EmJay Johnson. She announced her relationship with EmJay through Instagram in April 2019. The couple surprised all their fans through their whirlwind romance in Love and Hip Hop Miami 2020. EmJay arrived on the show as her live-in boyfriend and Shay Johnson’s brother.
However, Amara broke up with him when she came to know that EmJay has made his career out of living off women. She further made accusations against him that he has used her financially, and to make sure that he couldn’t get any benefit from her, she threw him out of her life. Though, EmJay didn’t take it lightly, and wrote on his Instagram Stories “Throwing salt on my name will only season my sauce.”.
Amara La Negra Net Worth
Amara Le Negra has gathered a total net worth value of $2 million by 2022. As per sources, she earns around $400,000 per season from appearing in Love & Hip Hop Miami. Besides that, she also earns a hefty sum from her music albums, and sponsorship on Instagram, where she earns around $7193.75 per post.
Amara La Negra News
- Amara La Negra Net Worth 2023: What Is The "LHHMIA" Star Worth? HotNewHipHop
- Safaree Samuels Addresses Misconceptions Regarding his “Wild Rabid Sex Animal” Image on Amara La Negra’s Podcast – MadameNoireSafaree Samuels Addresses Misconceptions Regarding his “Wild Rabid Sex Animal” Image on Amara La Negra’s Podcast MadameNoire
- Amara La Negra Says She Feels Most Powerful in this New Stage of Being a Mother of Twins | Billboard Mujeres En La Músicia – Yahoo EntertainmentAmara La Negra Says She Feels Most Powerful in this New Stage of Being a Mother of Twins | Billboard Mujeres En La Músicia Yahoo Entertainment
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?