Caroline Stanbury is a 46 years old British businesswoman, reality TV star, and fashion enthusiast. She is best known for appearing as one of the main cast members on the Bravo TV series “Ladies of London”. She is also known for dating Prince Andrew. As of 2022, Caroline Stanbury net worth is estimated to be around $35 million.
|Full Name||Caroline Stanbury|
|Birth Date||April 28, 1976|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Profession||Reality star, businesswoman|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
Caroline Stanbury was born on the 28th of April, 1976 in London, England. She was born to her parents, Anthony and Elizabeth Stanbury. Her dad, Anthony is a venture capitalist who worked as a managing director of the high-end fashion group, Jaeger. Likewise, her mom, Elizabeth used to run a cashmere knitwear business.
Caroline has three siblings named Alexander George Basil, Victoria Elizabeth Sophie, and Edward Samuel Joseph Stanbury. For her study, she attended the acclaimed Westonbirt School based in Gloucestershire. She developed an interest in fashion and style from an early age.
Caroline Stanbury Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Stanbury started off her career as a top personal stylist. After a short span of time, she expanded her contacts all around the world from small-scale artisans to fashion and interior designers. As she excelled in the fashion world, she went on to her own business, Gift Library in 2008.
Caroline previously worked as a public relations professional for London’s most elite group. During that time, she was able to gain a good reputation around the most elite group of London. In 2013, she expanded her ventures in the wedding industry by acquiring an independent wedding list service of U. K, “The Wedding Shop”.
Caroline came into notice after she appeared as one of the cast members on Bravo TV’s reality series “Ladies of London”. The reality series started airing in June of 2014, which followed the lifestyles of seven high-profile women residing in London. She along with other six women resumed their normal life without the camera after the series stopped airing in 2017.
Caroline is reportedly coming back into the reality TV world again. As per the reports, she is one of the cast members who would appear in the “Real Housewives of Dubai”. The Executive producer of the Real Housewives, Andy Cohen made an announcement of the new version of the reality series in Dubai during an appearance on the NBC show “Today”.
The Real Housewives of Dubai is scheduled to premiere on Bravo TV next year. It will mark Dubai as the 11th City in the franchise. However, the cast members have not yet been finalized but there is strong speculation going around that Caroline is a part of the series. She was moving to Dubai during her series finale in Ladies of London, and reportedly she also has a home in Dubai.
Caroline Stanbury has dated many known celebrities and high-class royalty. She has been in a relationship with English actor, Hugh Grant, and has also dated Prince Andrew at some point. Caroline was married to a financier, Ceb Habib in 2004.
The pair shares three kids together, Yasmine, Zac, and Aaron Habib. Caroline and Caleb started having differences after 17 years of their marriage, and then they took a decision to end their relation with divorce, which was finalized in December 2019.
Caroline is currently engaged to former Read Madrid Player, Sergio Carrallo. Sergio put a proposal to Caroline 5400 meters above the holy lakes of Nepal. Caroline also shared the happy moment on her Instagram where she captioned the post “So I have been wanting to share this moment with you all! 5400 meters up on the holy lakes I said YES!”.
Caroline Stanbury Net Worth
As of 2022, Caroline Stanbury’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $35 million. She must have bagged the colossal amount from running her own luxury goods company, Gift Library. The luxury goods company has become a favorite brand among known celebrities and socialites.
Caroline Stanbury News
- Caroline Stanbury reveals results of 'petrifying' facelift after husband Sergio Carrallo sobs over procedure – Page SixCaroline Stanbury reveals results of 'petrifying' facelift after husband Sergio Carrallo sobs over procedure Page SixCaroline Stanbury Reveals New Face After Emotional Facelift Surgery Yahoo EntertainmentReal Housewives of Dubai star Caroline Stanbury […]
- Caroline Stanbury and Husband Sergio Carrallo Document Her Painful Facelift Recovery: 'It Was Very Hard' – Yahoo EntertainmentCaroline Stanbury and Husband Sergio Carrallo Document Her Painful Facelift Recovery: 'It Was Very Hard' Yahoo Entertainment
- Glam, Feuds & a New Housewife: The Real Housewives of Dubai Season 2 First Look Bravo
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?