Calais Campbell is an American football player who plays as a defensive end for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. As of 2022, Calais Campbell net worth is estimated to be $50 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$50 million|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1986|
|Age||36 years old|
|Born Place||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Early Life and Family
Campbell was born on September 1, 1986, in Denver, Colorado to Charles and Nateal Campbell. He has two sisters, Kimba Blaylock and Keyonne Campbell, and five brothers: Jamar, Raj, Ciarre, Severin, and Jared in his family. His father Charles was a football player who played football at the University of Miami and Arizona Cardinals. Meanwhile, his brothers Ciarre and Raj also played college football at Colorado State and Butte Junior College respectively.
Campbell went to South High School in Denver, Colorado where he played football and basketball. In football, he recorded a state-record total of 57 sacks in his high school career. On the basketball side, he averaged 22.7 points, 16 rebounds, and 3.3 blocks per game.
Calais received several offers from colleges like Colorado State, Nebraska, Michigan, Oklahoma, and San Diego State but decided to play for Miami.
View this post on Instagram
Campbell played college football from 2005 to 2007. In 2005, he played 11 games recording 24 total tackles, 2.5 sacks, and 3 passes defended. In 2006, he had a total of 55 tackles, 10.5 sacks, and 4 passes defended. Likewise, he recorded 50 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 3 passes defended, and one interception in his final year.
In 2008, the Arizona Cardinals selected him in the second round of the NFL Draft. He signed a four-year, $3.4 million contract, with $1.68 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $480,500. In his rookie season, he recorded 28 combined tackles, a pass defended a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
His first career start in the Cardinals’ shirt came against the San Francisco 49ers in 2009. He recorded a season-high six solo tackles and deflected a pass in their 20-16 loss. He finished his second season with the Cardinals recording 45 combined tackles, 7 sacks, 5 passes defended, and a forced fumble in 16 games.
You May Also Like:
Campbell played with the Cardinals from 2008 to 2017 before moving to Jacksonville Jaguars. In 2017, she signed a four-year contract worth $60 million including $30 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $6 million. He finished his first season with the Jaguars recording 67 combined tackles, a career-high 14.5 sacks, 3 passes deflections, 3 forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery in 16 games. He was ranked 14th on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018.
Calais played with the Jaguars from 2017 to 2019. He was then traded to the Baltimore Ravens. Shortly after the trade, he signed a one-year contract extension.
Calais Campbell Net Worth
As of 2022, Calais Campbell net worth is estimated to be $50 million. In 2020, Campbell signed a 2-year, $25 million contract with the Ravens including a $10 million signing bonus, $20 million guaranteed. He will be earning a base salary of $5 million in 2020. He has earned more than $100 million from 2008 to 2019.
Calais Campbell News
- Falcons injury report: Participation levels for Younghoe Koo, Mack Hollins, others announced as Saints week formally starts – AtlantaFalcons.comFalcons injury report: Participation levels for Younghoe Koo, Mack Hollins, others announced as Saints week formally starts AtlantaFalcons.com
- Calais Campbell launches "100 Sack Give Back" initiative AtlantaFalcons.com
- Lions coach Dan Campbell acknowledges team is in the mix for Calais Campbell Detroit News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?