Brittish Williams is an American reality television personality who is best known for being one of the cast members of the popular reality television show called Basketball Wives LA. She is also passionate about shoe designing and has her online clothing store too called House of Labels. As of 2022, Brittish Williams net worth is estimated to be around $500,000.
|Full Name||Brittish Williams|
|Birth Date||December 28, 1990|
|Birth Place||Missouri, United States|
|Profession||Reality Television Star|
Williams studied at Clayton High School. After completing her high school education, Williams went on to study communication and journalism at Saint Louis University.
Brittish Williams Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Since she was engaged with a basketball player named Lorenzo Gordon, she became eligible to become part of the reality television series called Basketball Wives LA. In many ways, the show tried to replicate the success that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and its franchises had.
This show gave her exposure to the public and even made her a celebrity of her own. Over the years, she was able to garner a following of 300k on Instagram as a result of this. However, nowadays she is more focused on her different business ventures.
She has an online clothing store with the brand tagline of Gossip Girl and is also involved as the CEO of the business called Lux Trucking Logistics. This is an area where she is developing her expertise as in her social media post, she recently opened a webinar where she teaches all the details needed in order to start a trucking business with the webinar being priced at $750.
Brittish Williams was engaged to the basketball player named Lorenzo Gordon. However, their relationship went through a lot of ups and downs over the years. After finding out that Gordon had cheated on her when he was overseas, she decided to break up with him.
This even led to the couple appearing on the show called Marriage Boot Camp so that they could fix their relationship. They also welcomed their daughter at this time who was named Dash Dior Gordon.
Their relationship was not able to grow stronger over the years and as a result, they decided to go their separate paths with Williams taking the responsibility of raising her daughter as a single mother. Since then, she decided to even get breast implants as she wanted to improve her body.
In recent years, Williams has had several problems with the law. She was indicted on several federal fraud charges in St. Louis on September 22, 2021. Some of the charges that she was indicted on included misuse of a Social Security number, four charges of bank fraud, and also three charges of aggravated identity theft.
Some of the accusations against her included using false social security numbers to obtain loans and extend lines of credit. However, Williams has pleaded not guilty to these charges so far though it is not clear what will be the implications in the coming days for her.
Brittish Williams Net Worth
As of 2022, Brittish Williams has an estimated net worth of $500,000. Her net worth arises from her appearances as a cast member in the show Basketball Wives. In order to sustain her life nowadays, her business ventures have been helping her.
Though from her social media posts, it seems that she is living a comfortable life including buying many fancy materialistic items, she has still complained about the lack of child support received through her ex-boyfriend since raising children is no cheap endeavor.
Brittish Williams News
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Brittish Williams Appeals Four-Year Prison Sentence, Says Judge Punished Her for Being Famous – Yahoo Entertainment'Basketball Wives' Star Brittish Williams Appeals Four-Year Prison Sentence, Says Judge Punished Her for Being Famous Yahoo Entertainment
- Exclusive: ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jackie Christie Spills on New Season, Spin-Off, & Britt… – ThatGrapeJuiceExclusive: ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jackie Christie Spills on New Season, Spin-Off, & Britt… ThatGrapeJuice
- St. Louisan Basketball Wives cast member Brittish Williams sentenced St. Louis American
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?