Blanco Brown is an eminent country rap artist from America. He is also a record producer, who has produced music for singers Pitbull, Fergie, and Monica. Blanco is best recognized for his 2019 released hit single “The Git Up. As of 2022, Blanco Brown net worth is estimated to be around $750 thousand.
|Full Name||Bennie Amey III|
|Birth Date/ Age||March 24, 1985/ 36 years old|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth||$750 thousand|
Blanco was born on March 24, 1988, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. His real name is Bennie Amey III. He eye-witnessed a lot of criminal activities while growing up in a crime-filled place in Atlanta. The only thing that made him relax was the music. At the time he was staying in Atlanta, he was more in to listening songs of hip hop artists like OutKast.
Brown used to visit his grandmother’s house in summer days located in Butler, Georgia. While making a visit to grandmom, he got fascinated with country music. The songs of Johnny Cash made him believed that he could sing a country song in the future. However, his mom never believed in his singing ability.
Blanco Brown Net Worth and Musical Career
View this post on Instagram
In April 2018, Blanco dropped a single titled “The Git Up”. Surprisingly, the song worked like a charm for him as it became popular all over the place. The song was streamed more than 200 million times on Spotify. Likewise, the song charted at the top position on the Hot Country Songs chart. It even made its place in Billboard Hot 100’s top 20.
Brown’s music career geared up with the release of the song “The Git Up”. He was enlisted at 41st place as an Emerging Artists on Billboard Charts in June 2019. He released another single titled “Just the Way” on December 13, 2019. The song became a massive hit which was certified Gold by RIAA and platinum by MC.
Brown became more popular after he made a video with country artist, Lainey Wilson showing her how to dance on The Git Up. Soon after the video was uploaded on YouTube, it became viral and people started making videos showing their dance steps on the song. In fact, his song has been featured in more than 130,000 videos on TikTok.
To date, Blanco has released a self-titled Extended Play and a debut studio album titled “Honeysuckle & Lightning Bugs” which was released on October 11, 2019.
Blanco Brown Height, Weight & Measurements
Blanco Brown currently stands at a height of 6 feet 0 inches or 1.83 m tall and weighs approximately 75 kg or 165 pounds. His body stats like chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Blanco Brown has remained silent regarding his personal life matters. He has not revealed much information about his love life. His present relationship status is believed to be single as he is not seen roaming around with any ladies.
In August 2020, Blanco had several injuries in his wrists, legs, and arms after he had a motorcycle accident. He had to go through 12-hour surgery after the accident. Blanco was fully recovered in just a month later.
Blanco Brown Net Worth
As of 2022, Blanco Brown’s personal wealth is estimated to be $750,000. He has earned all the money from his music career, selling his album and Extended Plays. Blanco also earns a handsome amount from his YouTube channel. Sources revealed that he earns an estimated annual earning of 83.2K from YouTube.
Blanco Brown News
- Blanco Brown Faces Scary Health Setback After His Near-Fatal 2020 Motorcycle Crash – Taste of CountryBlanco Brown Faces Scary Health Setback After His Near-Fatal 2020 Motorcycle Crash Taste of CountryBlanco Brown Asks Fans To Keep Him In Their Prayers In Recent Health Update Country NowView Full Coverage […]
- Bringing 'TrailerTrap' to Queensland: 'Ecstatic' Blanco Brown is all set to shake up CMC Rocks this weekend – ABC NewsBringing 'TrailerTrap' to Queensland: 'Ecstatic' Blanco Brown is all set to shake up CMC Rocks this weekend ABC News
- 'It's a living, breathing adventure': Tenille Townes and Blanco Brown team up to host CCMAs in Calgary – Calgary Herald'It's a living, breathing adventure': Tenille Townes and Blanco Brown team up to host CCMAs in Calgary Calgary Herald
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?