Blanco Brown is an eminent country rap artist from America. He is also a record producer, who has produced music for singers Pitbull, Fergie, and Monica. Blanco is best recognized for his 2019 released hit single “The Git Up. As of 2022, Blanco Brown net worth is estimated to be around $750 thousand.
|Full Name||Bennie Amey III|
|Birth Date/ Age||March 24, 1985/ 36 years old|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth||$750 thousand|
Blanco was born on March 24, 1988, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. His real name is Bennie Amey III. He eye-witnessed a lot of criminal activities while growing up in a crime-filled place in Atlanta. The only thing that made him relax was the music. At the time he was staying in Atlanta, he was more in to listening songs of hip hop artists like OutKast.
Brown used to visit his grandmother’s house in summer days located in Butler, Georgia. While making a visit to grandmom, he got fascinated with country music. The songs of Johnny Cash made him believed that he could sing a country song in the future. However, his mom never believed in his singing ability.
Blanco Brown Net Worth and Musical Career
View this post on Instagram
In April 2018, Blanco dropped a single titled “The Git Up”. Surprisingly, the song worked like a charm for him as it became popular all over the place. The song was streamed more than 200 million times on Spotify. Likewise, the song charted at the top position on the Hot Country Songs chart. It even made its place in Billboard Hot 100’s top 20.
Brown’s music career geared up with the release of the song “The Git Up”. He was enlisted at 41st place as an Emerging Artists on Billboard Charts in June 2019. He released another single titled “Just the Way” on December 13, 2019. The song became a massive hit which was certified Gold by RIAA and platinum by MC.
Brown became more popular after he made a video with country artist, Lainey Wilson showing her how to dance on The Git Up. Soon after the video was uploaded on YouTube, it became viral and people started making videos showing their dance steps on the song. In fact, his song has been featured in more than 130,000 videos on TikTok.
To date, Blanco has released a self-titled Extended Play and a debut studio album titled “Honeysuckle & Lightning Bugs” which was released on October 11, 2019.
Blanco Brown Height, Weight & Measurements
Blanco Brown currently stands at a height of 6 feet 0 inches or 1.83 m tall and weighs approximately 75 kg or 165 pounds. His body stats like chest size, arms size, and waist size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both black.
Blanco Brown has remained silent regarding his personal life matters. He has not revealed much information about his love life. His present relationship status is believed to be single as he is not seen roaming around with any ladies.
In August 2020, Blanco had several injuries in his wrists, legs, and arms after he had a motorcycle accident. He had to go through 12-hour surgery after the accident. Blanco was fully recovered in just a month later.
Blanco Brown Net Worth
As of 2022, Blanco Brown’s personal wealth is estimated to be $750,000. He has earned all the money from his music career, selling his album and Extended Plays. Blanco also earns a handsome amount from his YouTube channel. Sources revealed that he earns an estimated annual earning of 83.2K from YouTube.
Blanco Brown News
- 'Trailer Trap' King Blanco Brown Shows Us a Different Side to Him With the Release of "I'll Never" and Teases His Upcoming 'In Depth and Personal' Project (Exclusive) – Celeb Secrets Country'Trailer Trap' King Blanco Brown Shows Us a Different Side to Him With the Release of "I'll Never" and Teases His Upcoming 'In Depth and Personal' Project (Exclusive) Celeb Secrets Country
- CMT Roundup: New Music From | News CMT.com
- Blanco Brown Drops 'I'll Never': 'People Don't Know That I Can Really Sing' PEOPLE
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?