Billy Fuccillo was an American car dealer. He is best known as the owner of Fuccillo Automotive Group. Billy Fuccillo net worth at the time of his death is estimated to be around $100 million.
|Full Name||Billy Fuccillo|
|Born Place||Greenport, Suffolk County, New York|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|Died on||June 18, 2021|
Billy was born in 1957, in Greenport, Suffolk County, New York. Regarding his education, he went to Syracuse University where he graduated with a degree in marketing in 1978. During his time at the college, he also played football.
After graduating from college, he started to work at various car dealerships. Fuccillo once said “I didn’t have a job, was broke and was going to be evicted from my apartment. The only job I could get was selling cars. I found out I was good at it”.
Billy Fuccillo Net Worth and Career
In 1981, he bought his first wholesale car business and then his store in Adams, south of Watertown, New York, in 1989. He then expanded his business and acquired more and more dealerships.
His company ‘Fuccillo Automotive Group’ now has over 25 dealerships in New York and Florida. Last year, he sold two dealerships in Port Charlotte and Cape Coral to the LMP Automotive Holdings company.
Billy who is known for his trademark word “HUUUUUUUGGGE” is also known for being a marketing genius. He could spend millions of dollars on ads on billboards, newspapers, buses, airplanes, television commercials, and radio. He once said that his greatest day as a car salesman was selling 514 cars in a single day in 1996.
Billy Fuccillo Personal Life
Billy was a married man. He was married to Cindy Fuccillo and had a son together named Billy Fuccillo Jr. His son is now the president of the Fuccillo Automotive Group.
Billy’s main house was in Skaneateles, New York. He also owned homes in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Mexico, Buffalo, New York, Fort Lauderdale, and many more. According to a Florida news report, he sold his $2.5 million home in Cape Coral, Florida. He had been living in nearby Sarasota, Florida at the time of his death.
On June 18, 2021, Billy died in his Florida home. He had been in declining health for a long period of time following a stroke.
Billy Fuccillo Net Worth
Billy Fuccillo’s personal wealth before his death is estimated to be around $100 million. He earned a vast chunk of that money during his time as the owner of Fuccillo Automotive Group. He also has over 10 personal houses located in several places including New York, Florida, Jamaica, and Mexico.
Billy Fuccillo News
- Buyer of former Billy Fuccillo KIA revealed in SW FL | In the Know News-Press
- Former Billy Fuccillo Kia dealerships selling again in Cape Coral, Port Charlotte – – Gulfshore BusinessFormer Billy Fuccillo Kia dealerships selling again in Cape Coral, Port Charlotte – Gulfshore Business
- Tom Park, longtime pitchman for Billy Fuccillo and car marketing legend, dies at 69 syracuse.com
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Gavin Escobar Net Worth: How Rich was the NFL Player?
- Kathy Najimy Net Worth: How Rich is the Actress Actually?
- Robbi Jade Lew Net Worth: How Rich is the Poker Player Actually?
- Jeffrey Dahmer Net Worth: How Rich was the Killer Actually?
- David Bromstad Net Worth: How Rich is the Designer Actually?
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?