Billy Fuccillo was an American car dealer. He is best known as the owner of Fuccillo Automotive Group. Billy Fuccillo net worth at the time of his death is estimated to be around $100 million.
|Full Name||Billy Fuccillo|
|Born Place||Greenport, Suffolk County, New York|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|Died on||June 18, 2021|
Billy was born in 1957, in Greenport, Suffolk County, New York. Regarding his education, he went to Syracuse University where he graduated with a degree in marketing in 1978. During his time at the college, he also played football.
After graduating from college, he started to work at various car dealerships. Fuccillo once said “I didn’t have a job, was broke and was going to be evicted from my apartment. The only job I could get was selling cars. I found out I was good at it”.
Billy Fuccillo Net Worth and Career
In 1981, he bought his first wholesale car business and then his store in Adams, south of Watertown, New York, in 1989. He then expanded his business and acquired more and more dealerships.
His company ‘Fuccillo Automotive Group’ now has over 25 dealerships in New York and Florida. Last year, he sold two dealerships in Port Charlotte and Cape Coral to the LMP Automotive Holdings company.
Billy who is known for his trademark word “HUUUUUUUGGGE” is also known for being a marketing genius. He could spend millions of dollars on ads on billboards, newspapers, buses, airplanes, television commercials, and radio. He once said that his greatest day as a car salesman was selling 514 cars in a single day in 1996.
Billy Fuccillo Personal Life
Billy was a married man. He was married to Cindy Fuccillo and had a son together named Billy Fuccillo Jr. His son is now the president of the Fuccillo Automotive Group.
Billy’s main house was in Skaneateles, New York. He also owned homes in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Mexico, Buffalo, New York, Fort Lauderdale, and many more. According to a Florida news report, he sold his $2.5 million home in Cape Coral, Florida. He had been living in nearby Sarasota, Florida at the time of his death.
On June 18, 2021, Billy died in his Florida home. He had been in declining health for a long period of time following a stroke.
Billy Fuccillo Net Worth
Billy Fuccillo’s personal wealth before his death is estimated to be around $100 million. He earned a vast chunk of that money during his time as the owner of Fuccillo Automotive Group. He also has over 10 personal houses located in several places including New York, Florida, Jamaica, and Mexico.
Billy Fuccillo News
- Billy Fuccillo's former Cape Coral, Port Charlotte Kia dealerships sell to Morgan Automotive Group – Wink NewsBilly Fuccillo's former Cape Coral, Port Charlotte Kia dealerships sell to Morgan Automotive Group Wink News
- Billy Fuccillo: Personality fueled marketing whiz Automotive News
- Car dealer buys condo at Ritz-Carlton Residences, Miami Beach The Real Deal
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?