Ben Baller is a Korean-American Jeweller, DJ, and music producer. He is the founder of Icee Fresh., which creates extravagant diamond-encrusted jewelry. Ben has made a diamond-encrusted belt buckle for King of Pop, Michael Jackson. He is also known for his 21 platinum albums. As of 2022, Ben Baller net worth is estimated to be around $100 million.
|Full Name||Ben Baller|
|Birth Date||January 27, 1973|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U. S.|
|Profession||Jeweler, DJ, and Music Producer|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Ben Baller was born on the 27th of January, 1973 in Los Angeles, California, United States. He belongs to Korean descent. His father has served as a history professor at UCLA, and his mother has worked as a dress contractor. Ben has two siblings. His elder sister, Jeanne Yang is working as a celebrity stylist. Likewise, his elder brother, David Yang is working in a different profession as he chose to become a video game producer.
Regarding his education detail, he has studied at Beverly Hills Hugh School. Later on, he attended the University of California, Berkeley. He has also studied at the San Francisco State University, from where he earned a graduate degree in Fine arts in Cinematography.
While studying at UCLA, and San Francisco State University, he actively participated in NCAA football and basketball games. In fact, he became the first Asian to play NCAA football and basketball in both Universities. He even earned the nickname “Baller” through his involvement in football and basketball.
Ben Baller Net Worth & Career
Ben started off his career working as a nightclub DJ, where he primarily played disco, funk, and hip-hop music. He began his journey as a professional DJ in 1993. Ben has likewise worked as a VP of the A&R record label. In addition to that, he has served at Priority Records and Aftermath Entertainment. At the same time, he earned fame from all around the world as an avid sneaker collector.
As a record executive, he has 21 albums credit to his name, which includes the hit album he has given with Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. He has likewise produced a reality TV series, for which he received a Webby Award in the category of the best new reality show.
Ben worked as a professional DJ until 2004, after which he jumped into the diamond chains business. His family was actually involved in the jewelry business for over 4 decades. Along with his uncle, and cousin, he launched the company named Icee Fresh. Ben added a new twist to the business landing iced-out pieces for the music’s biggest stars.
Through his over ten years of experience, Ben has become a known jewelry designer in the present time. He also likes to be called the best jeweler in the world. Ben is mostly recognized for creating extravagant diamond-encrusted jewelry. To date, he has made extraordinary jewelry designs for the famous NBA, NFL, and Hip-Hop personalities. He was in fact awarded the Coveted Jeweler of the Year award in 2017.
Ben Baller Personal Life
Ben Baller is married to Nicolette Lacson, who is a known American Filipino model. She is also a manufacturer of swimwear. Ben tied the knot with Nicolette in 2012. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Casa Del Mar based in Santa Monica. He shares two sons; London and Ryder, and a daughter, Kaia with his wife Nicolette.
Ben Baller Net Worth
Ben Baller has amassed the total net worth amount of $100 million by 2022. He owns and co-owns different companies such as he owns 85% share in a cannabis company, VVS PENS. The company was generating an annual revenue of $25 million before it was sold for $45 million.
Likewise, he owns a company named BBDTC, through which he is generating an annual revenue of $10 million. He also owns a 51% share in a custom jewelry designing company, If And Co. In addition to that, Ben reportedly owns a house worth $6 million, and a condo worth $3 million. He also has a different collection of cars worth around $2 million.
Ben Baller News
- Celeb jeweler Ben Baller asserts that Los Angeles Korean food is better than in Korea, and TikTokers have mixed reactions – In The KnowCeleb jeweler Ben Baller asserts that Los Angeles Korean food is better than in Korea, and TikTokers have mixed reactions In The Know
- The Washed Lord Invitational: Ben Baller's Inaugural Golf Tournament to Feature Celebrity Guests and Incredible Prizes – Yahoo FinanceThe Washed Lord Invitational: Ben Baller's Inaugural Golf Tournament to Feature Celebrity Guests and Incredible Prizes Yahoo Finance
- Who Is Ben Baller? Net Worth, Wife, Cars & Other Facts DMARGE
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?