Armando Montelongo, Jr. is an American real estate entrepreneur and public speaker. He is best known for being part of the popular reality show on A&E called Flip This House. Since then, he started his own company that focuses on providing real estate investment seminars. As of 2022, Armando Montelongo has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
|Full Name||Armando Montelongo, Jr.|
|Birth Date||51 years old|
|Birth Place||San Antonio,Texas|
|Profession||Real Estate Entrepreneur and Public Speaker|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
As per the story that Armando has provided, he grew up in San Antonio where his father had a construction business. However, when he was 16 years of age, the business went down because of the real estate recession that was occurring in the U.S.
Armando Montelongo Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Armando has only provided the story of his life 15 years after this where he mentioned that he was having a very tough time with his home being foreclosed, him and his family having to rely on food stamps, and them living in the garage of his in-laws.
There was no other option for Armando than to earn money. One day he was able to notice that the home values in Texas were very low because of which he decided to start buying homes that were distressed. In order to get this going, he started by taking a $1000 loan from his dad and continued buying and selling such properties.
As per Armando, he became a multi-millionaire in 3 years after doing this and perfecting the formula he was following. Armando then became part of the show called Flip This House since he was in the same field and appeared alongside his team members.
The reality show was a big success and featured Armando on the show for three seasons which helped to boost his credibility incredibly as a real estate professional. After this project was completed, Armando decided to start a film production company by his own name in 2011 with one of their main productions being the film called Line of Duty.
The film was created with a $2.5 million budget and released in 2013. However, Armando has focused the bulk of his attention on his other company called Armando Montelongo Seminars which he started in 2008. It was the success of this business that led to him being named as the No. 2 Hispanic business owner present in the Inc. 500 list.
The real estate seminar business includes Armando having a 90-minute free seminar, to begin with which is meant to attract potential clients towards his seminars. Then, there is a three-day workshop that he sells for $1500. A bigger upsell from here is an in-person training extravaganza that goes for as much as $40,000.
This business has had some complaints which even led to an investigation by the Texas attorney general. However, Armando provided his assurance of working under the laws and making sure that the marketing of the seminars was not misleading and didn’t meet the goals promised to the students.
Armando was married to Veronica Montelongo with whom he also shares a son. However, their marriage ended in 2011.
Armando Montelongo Net Worth
As of 2022, Armando Montelongo has an estimated net worth of $60 million. Armando has made claims that his net worth is as high as $200 million but he has not been able to provide any proof of this. However, he has still been very successful both as a real estate investor, flipper, as well as through his seminar business which has created the bulk of his fortune.
Armando Montelongo News
- Veronica Montelongo: Everything to know about Armando Montelongo's ex-wife Tuko.co.ke
- Armando Montelongo yanks $1.2M home off market after months without a buyer – San Antonio Express-NewsArmando Montelongo yanks $1.2M home off market after months without a buyer San Antonio Express-News
- Controversial Flip This House star Armando Montelongo took his San Antonio mansion off the market – San Antonio CurrentControversial Flip This House star Armando Montelongo took his San Antonio mansion off the market San Antonio Current
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?