Anna Duggar Net Worth: How Rich is Josh Duggar’s Wife Actually?
Anna Duggar is an American television personality and political activist. She is best known for her appearance in the TV show ’19 Kids and Counting’. As of 2022, Anna Duggar net worth is estimated to be roughly $60,000.
|Full Name||Anna Duggar|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1988|
|Born Place||Florida, United States|
|Age||34 years old|
Early Life & Family
Anna Duggar was born on June 23, 1988, in Florida. She was born to a large family, being the 5th born child in a family of 8 children. She was born to parents Michael “Mike” and Lillie “Suzette” Keller. Anna has three brothers named Daniel, Nathan, and David, and four sisters named Esther, Rebekah, Priscilla, and Susanna.
Like most of her siblings, Anna was homeschooled and graduated from High School at the age of 16. She went to ‘Journey to the Heart’, an advanced training institute located in Michigan. She also did an online Christian college program where she received a degree.
Anna Duggar Net Worth & Her Husband
Anna is known for her appearance on the TLC series ’19 Kids and Counting’. The show showcases the family’s fundamental Christian values and the drama unfolding in raising a large family.
Regarding her husband, Anna is married to Josh Duggar. Together, they are parents to 6 children named Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Mason, and Maryella. Earlier this week, Anna announced on her Instagram that the couples are expecting their seventh child.
On April 29, 2021, Josh was arrested by the US Marshals Service in Arkansas. However, the local authorities haven’t released much information about why he was taken into custody. Josh was previously accused of molesting five underage girls as a teenager, four of whom were his sister and the fifth was their babysitter.
The show was canceled in 2015 after two of his sisters appeared on Fox News to talk about the allegations. The same year, he also admitted that he had cheated on his wife Anna through a dating site with a girl named Ashley Madison.
Anna Duggar Net Worth
As of 2022, Anna Duggar’s personal wealth is estimated to be $60,000. She earned most of that money during her time at the show.
Anna Duggar News
- Duggar Family Grandkids: Critics Think They've Solved Jim Bob's '30 Grandkids' Mystery CafeMom
- Duggar fans rip Joy-Anna and husband Austin for bringing one-week-old baby out to anniversary dinner… – The US SunDuggar fans rip Joy-Anna and husband Austin for bringing one-week-old baby out to anniversary dinner… The US SunView Full Coverage on Google News
- Duggar fans slam Joy-Anna’s parenting decision with newborn son Gunner just days after giving birth to t… – The US SunDuggar fans slam Joy-Anna’s parenting decision with newborn son Gunner just days after giving birth to t… The US Sun
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?