Alec Shane Benjamin is an American singer and songwriter who is best known for his single called Let Me Down Slowly which has been able to garner more than 850 million streams so far and has successfully reached the top 40 in over 25 different countries. As of 2022, Alec Benjamin net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
|Full Name||Alec Shane Benjamin|
|Birth Date/ Age||May 28, 1994/ 28 years old|
|Birth Place||Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Relationship Status||Single (probably)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Alec Benjamin grew up in Arizona. Music didn’t become a big part of his life until towards the end of his high school days. During this time, he had met a girl whom he liked and wanted to impress her. Because of this, he decided to learn to play the guitar and ended up enjoying the process of making songs.
After this, he started focusing more of his attention on music. By the time he reached 18 years of age, Benjamin had signed with Columbia Records. However, things would not work out and they ended up dropping Benjamin. At the time, he was still studying at the University of Southern California but would later drop out. He has mentioned some of his biggest influences to be Eminem, John Mayer, and Coldplay.
Alec Benjamin Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Benjamin released his first EP called America back in 2013. He then released a song called Paper Crown which was followed by songs such as The Water Fountain and I Built a Friend. Even though his partnership with Columbia Records had ended, Benjamin decided to go on a self-funded tour in Europe where he also got to open for Marina Kaye. In those early days, Benjamin even played in parking lots to promote his music.
Benjamin then decided to release a new song every two weeks on his Youtube channel and over time would create several songs that his fans could go through. This helped him in developing a strong user base as well. He would later sign with Atlanta Records in 2018 after which his mixtape called Narrated For You managed to reach the number 127 on the U.S. Billboard 200 list in 2019.
His biggest success so far has been Let Me Down Slowly which has been streamed over 850 million times across different platforms and has even made him the 118th most-streamed artist in the world according to Spotify. Furthermore, Benjamin has also continued to write songs for artists including Jon Bellion.
Alec Benjamin Height, Weight & Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Alec Benjamin currently stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches or 180 cm tall and weighs around 75 kg or 165 pounds. Her body measurements like chest size, waist size, and arms size are not available at the moment. Likewise, his hair color and eye color are both dark brown.
Benjamin is currently living in Arizona with his parents. He also has a sister for whom he once dedicated a song called If We Have Each Other. One thing that fans find to be great about Benjamin is that he maintains complete honesty about himself because of which he has shown his vulnerability to his fans as well with him talking about mental health and how he has gone through social anxiety as well as OCD.
Alec Benjamin Net Worth
As of 2022, Alec Benjamin has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Benjamin has been able to turn the tides in his career. During his worst of times when he had dropped out from USC while Columbia Records had also dropped him, he was determined to make his living through music.
However, it was tough for him to get gigs, and was at a point where he couldn’t even afford a sandwich. But, with his tenacity and consistency towards music, Benjamin has been able to accumulate a great net worth which will surely rise even more in the future.
Alec Benjamin News
- Alec Benjamin performs, interacts with fans at 'Destination: ifland', Singtel's first metaverse event – BandwagonAlec Benjamin performs, interacts with fans at 'Destination: ifland', Singtel's first metaverse event Bandwagon
- Bella Ramsey, Regina Hall, Alec Benjamin Appear On “Late Late Show With James Corden” – HeadlinePlanet.comBella Ramsey, Regina Hall, Alec Benjamin Appear On “Late Late Show With James Corden” HeadlinePlanet.com
- Watch The Late Late Show with James Corden: Alec Benjamin: Devil Doesn't Bargain – Full show on CBS – cbs.comWatch The Late Late Show with James Corden: Alec Benjamin: Devil Doesn't Bargain – Full show on CBS cbs.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?