Adam Neumann is an Israeli-American businessman, who lost billionaire status in April 2021. He is the co-founder of the real estate company, WeWork. Adam resigned as CEO of WeWork on September 26, 2019. As of 2022, Adam Neumann net worth falls in the range of $1,5 billion.
|April 25, 1979
|Tel Aviv, Israel
Adam Neumann landed on this world on April 25, 1979, in Tel Aviv, Israel. He was born in the house of Avivit and Doron Neumann. His parents were from Israel. At 7 years of age, his parents separated by divorce. He was raised by his mom. Adam has a younger sister named Adi.
Along with his mom and sister, he shifted to the United States. As a kid, he suffered from severe dyslexia. He couldn’t pronounce and write words properly until he was studying 3rd grade. In 1990, he moved back to Israel and stayed in Kibbutz Nir am, where he studied at the Israeli Naval Academy.
He joined Israeli Nay and worked as an officer for five years. Adam later relocated to the United States and studied at Baruch College based in New York City.
Adam Neumann Net Worth & Career
Talking about his career journey, he earlier founded the children’s clothing company Krawlers. After some years, he met Miguel McKelvey through a mutual friend. Both had a similar interest in community upbringings, which led them to open a shared business workspace called Green Desk. In 2010, they came up with a new business idea and founded WeWork.
Adam went through several controversies during the time he worked in WeWork. In 2018, he and McKelvey were found smoking marijuana while traveling to Israel from the U. S. The flight crew caught them red handed when they found cereal boxes full of marijuana. Adam and McKelvey were sent back to U. S. on a separate flight by the jet owner in fear that they could fall into a marijuana trafficking incident.
Likewise, in 2018, WeWork faced a lawsuit after a former employee alleged the company of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior. She further alleged to Adam that he forced her to have tequila shots while she was giving an interview.
Soon after the inappropriate news of Adam broke out in the media, the directors asked him to resigned his post on September 22, 2019. He resigned as CEO of WeWork on September 24, 2019. The Wall Street Journal claimed that he would be getting an amount of $1.7 billion from the stakeholder of SoftBank for stepping down as board member of WeWork.
However, soon after a week, along with other official board members, Adam faced a lawsuit by the minority shareholders. According to Forbes, his net worth dropped to $750 million on March 5, 2021.
Adam has also invested in other companies besides WeWork. In 2020, he invested $10 million in shared mobility company, GOTO Global. Likewise, he has invested in a start-up company EquityBee and a hospitality company, Selina.
Adam Neumann’s Wife- Rebekah Neumann
Adam Neumann is a married man, who hitched with the heiress and businesswoman Rebekah Neumann. He is a father to five kids from being in a conjugal relationship with his wife, Rebekah.
Adam Newmann Net Worth
According to Forbes, Adam Newmann net worth has fallen down to $1,5 billion, after SoftBank Group Corporation bought $3 billion shares of WeWork. If the reports are to be believed, he lost $13.5 billion amount from his personal fortune.
Adam Neumann News
- VC billionaire Marcelo Claure is all in on AI, Shein and his hit soccer club—and wishes people would stop bringing up Adam Neumann and WeWork – FortuneVC billionaire Marcelo Claure is all in on AI, Shein and his hit soccer club—and wishes people would stop bringing up Adam Neumann and WeWork Fortune
- Can Adam Neumann save WeWork? React News
- Who would want to back Adam Neumann's plan to save WeWork? Financial Times
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?