Vincent J. Guadagnino, better known as Vinny Guadagnino is an American reality TV star. He is best recognized for being a cast member on MTV’s reality TV series “Jersey Shore”. Vinny is currently starring on the third season of MTV’s dating game show “Double Shot at Love”. As of 2022, Vinny Guadagnino net worth is estimated to be around $5.5 million.
|Full Name||Vincent J. Guadagnino|
|Birth Date||November 11, 1987|
|Birth Place||Staten Island, New York, U. S.|
|Profession||Reality TV star|
|Net Worth||$5.5 million|
Vinny Guadagnino was born on the 11th of November, 1987 in Staten Island, New York, United States. He was born to traditional Italian-American parents, Paula Guadagnino, and Paola Giaimo. Vinny has two sisters named Antonella and Mariann Guadagnino. His mom immigrated to the United States from Italy at 13 years of age.
Regarding his education, he went to the Susan E. Wagner High School. After that, he attended the CUNY College of Staten Island from where he scored a 3.9 GPA in 3 and a half years.
Vinny Guadagnino Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Vinny was 21 when he started appearing as a cast member on MTV’s reality series “Jersey Shore”. He has made an appearance in all six seasons of the show from the year 2009 to 2012. The reality show covered the lives of 8 housemates who stay together in a vacation house in Seaside Heights, New Jersey. The show became incredibly popular which helped the original cast members to get the future work in other TV shows.
After the end of Jersey Shore, he started taking acting lessons. He made a guest appearance on MTV’s scripted comedy series “The Hard Times of RJ Berger”, where he appeared as RJ’s cousin. Then, he was seen playing a small role in an episode of the teen drama series “90210”. Vinny has also appeared in 2012 released Syfy’s original movie “Jersey Shore Shark Attack”.
In May 2013, he started working on his own talk show “The Show with Vinny”, which was produced by MTV. In the show, many known celebrities visited his house to talk and have dinner with him and his family. Later, along with his mom, he appeared on The Cooking Channel’s show “Vinny & Ma Eat America”.
In April 2019, he started appearing in MTV’s dating game show “Double Shot at Love” along with TV personality, Pauly D. The third season of the show started premiering on Thursday, September 16 on MTV. Before appearing in the third season, he competed in the reality singing competition, The Masked Singer, where he was eliminated in the 6th spot.
Vinny Guadagnino Personal Life
Vinny Guadagnino’s present relationship status is single. He was dating Maria Elizondo who has appeared in Season 1 and Season 2 of the Double Shot at Love. Vinny had a special bonding with Maria in those two seasons, however, Vinny chose to remain single at the end of the Season 2 finale.
Vinny’s ex-girlfriend, Maria would also be appearing on Season 3 of Double Shot at Love. Vinny has previously dated several other women. He was rumored to be in a relationship with Jasmine Waltz in 2010. For two years from 2012 to 2014, he dated Melanie Iglesias.
Vinny Guadagnino Net Worth
As of 2022, Vinny Guadagnino’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $5.5 million. Vinny bought a house in the Hollywood Hills in 2017, which was worth $3.5 million. He listed his house for sale in August 2021 for $3.85 million.
Vinny Guadagnino News
- The Ultimate 'Jersey Shore' Bromance Hijinks Occur In These Vinny and Pauly Episodes – Showbiz Cheat SheetThe Ultimate 'Jersey Shore' Bromance Hijinks Occur In These Vinny and Pauly Episodes Showbiz Cheat Sheet
- Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Spills the DWTS Advice She Gave Jersey Shore Costar Vinny Guadagnino – PEOPLENicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Spills the DWTS Advice She Gave Jersey Shore Costar Vinny Guadagnino PEOPLEThe Advice 'Worst' Dancer Received Ahead of Night 1 Heavy.comView Full Coverage on Google News
- Snooki: Vinny Guadagnino feels like Angelina Pivarnick's 'rebound' post-divorce Page Six
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?