Tyreek Hill is an American football player who plays as a wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. As of 2022, Tyreek Hill net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$20 million|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age||28 years old|
|Born Place||Lauderhill, Florida, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Early Life and College Career
Born on March 1, 1994, in Lauderhill, Florida, Tyreek attended Pearson Elementary and Coffee High School where he was a track and field player. He was named Track and Field News “High School Athlete of the Year” in 2012.
Hill went to Garden City Community College where he ran track and played football. In his sophomore 2013 season, he ran for 659 rushing yards and five touchdowns while catching 67 passes for 532 receiving yards for the Broncbusters football team.
After that, he chose to attend Oklahoma State University where he played only for one season. He accounted for 1,811 all-purpose yards and six touchdowns. He was also ranked 11th nationally in all-purpose yards. In 2015, Hill decided to play football at the University of West Alabama for the Tigers.
Tyreek Hill Net Worth & Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
Tyreek Hill was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. His inclusion in the team was criticized by Chiefs’ fans as he had a history with domestic violence. He signed on a four-year, $2.58 million contract that included $100,000 guaranteed and a signing bonus of $70,000.
In his rookie season, Hill appeared in all 6 games and was named First-team All-Pro as a punt returner. He was also named to the NFL All-Rookie Team of the 2016 season. He was ranked 36th on the NFL Top 100 players of 2017.
In his second season, Hill recorded 75 receptions for 1,183 yards and 7 touchdowns. He also had 25 punts for 204 net yards and a return touchdown. He was selected to the Pro Bowl and was ranked 40th on the NFL Top 100 players of 2018.
Tyreek recorded a career-high 87 receptions for 1,479 yards and 12 touchdowns in his third season with the Chiefs. He finished second on the team in receptions behind Travis Kelce. He was named to Pro Bowl for the third time in a row. At the end of 2019, Hill signed a three-year, $54 million extension. In 2019, Hill recorded 58 receptions for 860 receiving yards and seven receiving touchdowns.
Regarding his relationship status, Hill is engaged to Crystal Espinal.
Tyreek Hill Net Worth
As of 2022, Tyreek Hill net worth is estimated to be $20 million. In 2017, he signed a three-year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs worth $54,000,000. It included a $5,800,000 signing bonus, $35,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $18,000,000. By the time his contract expires with the Chiefs in 2021, his career earnings will be $58 million.
Tyreek Hill News
- Tyreek Hill: 2-0 Dolphins vs. 2-0 Bills is going to be crazy, we’re looking forward to it – NBC SportsTyreek Hill: 2-0 Dolphins vs. 2-0 Bills is going to be crazy, we’re looking forward to it NBC SportsBuffalo Bills rule out CB Dane Jackson, safety Micah Hyde, DTs Jordan Phillips, […]
- Brian Baldinger provides new nickname for Dolphins' WR duo Dolphins Wire
- Tyreek Hill shows what KC Chiefs are missing on offense Arrowhead AddictTyreek Hill, Who Struggles to Say His QB’s Full Name Properly, Has an Insane Stat That Showcases His Impact With […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?