Tyreek Hill is an American football player who plays as a wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. As of 2022, Tyreek Hill net worth is estimated to be $20 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$20 million|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age||28 years old|
|Born Place||Lauderhill, Florida, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional NFL player|
Early Life and College Career
Born on March 1, 1994, in Lauderhill, Florida, Tyreek attended Pearson Elementary and Coffee High School where he was a track and field player. He was named Track and Field News “High School Athlete of the Year” in 2012.
Hill went to Garden City Community College where he ran track and played football. In his sophomore 2013 season, he ran for 659 rushing yards and five touchdowns while catching 67 passes for 532 receiving yards for the Broncbusters football team.
After that, he chose to attend Oklahoma State University where he played only for one season. He accounted for 1,811 all-purpose yards and six touchdowns. He was also ranked 11th nationally in all-purpose yards. In 2015, Hill decided to play football at the University of West Alabama for the Tigers.
Tyreek Hill Net Worth & Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
Tyreek Hill was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. His inclusion in the team was criticized by Chiefs’ fans as he had a history with domestic violence. He signed on a four-year, $2.58 million contract that included $100,000 guaranteed and a signing bonus of $70,000.
In his rookie season, Hill appeared in all 6 games and was named First-team All-Pro as a punt returner. He was also named to the NFL All-Rookie Team of the 2016 season. He was ranked 36th on the NFL Top 100 players of 2017.
In his second season, Hill recorded 75 receptions for 1,183 yards and 7 touchdowns. He also had 25 punts for 204 net yards and a return touchdown. He was selected to the Pro Bowl and was ranked 40th on the NFL Top 100 players of 2018.
Tyreek recorded a career-high 87 receptions for 1,479 yards and 12 touchdowns in his third season with the Chiefs. He finished second on the team in receptions behind Travis Kelce. He was named to Pro Bowl for the third time in a row. At the end of 2019, Hill signed a three-year, $54 million extension. In 2019, Hill recorded 58 receptions for 860 receiving yards and seven receiving touchdowns.
Regarding his relationship status, Hill is engaged to Crystal Espinal.
Tyreek Hill Net Worth
As of 2022, Tyreek Hill net worth is estimated to be $20 million. In 2017, he signed a three-year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs worth $54,000,000. It included a $5,800,000 signing bonus, $35,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $18,000,000. By the time his contract expires with the Chiefs in 2021, his career earnings will be $58 million.
Tyreek Hill News
- AFC Notes: Leonard Fournette, Tyreek Hill, Zach Wilson, Bills, Dolphins, Jets NFL Trade Rumors
- 2023 NFL Third-Quarter All-Pro Team: Dak Prescott, Tyreek Hill, Quinnen Williams and more | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics – Pro Football Focus2023 NFL Third-Quarter All-Pro Team: Dak Prescott, Tyreek Hill, Quinnen Williams and more | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics Pro Football Focus
- Tyreek Hill: 49ers, Cowboys, Dolphins Only '3 Teams Built to Beat the Eagles' Bleacher Report
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?