Thomas Andrew Felton, better known as Tom Felton is a 34 years old English actor and musician. He is best recognized for his portrayal of Draco Malfoy in the movie series “Harry Potter”. Felton is also known for his remarkable performance on “Origin” and “Ophelia”. As of 2022, Tom Felton net worth is summed up to be around $20 million.
Tom Felton was recently taken to the hospital after he collapsed during the celebrity golf match played between Europe and the United States.
|Full Name||Thomas Andrew Felton|
|Birth Date||22 September 1987|
|Birth Place||Epston, Surrey, England|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Tom Felton was born Thomas Andrew Felton on the 22nd of September, 1987 in Epson, Surrey, England. He was born to his parents, Peter Felton and Sharon Anstey. Tom is the youngest kid of his parents. He has three brothers. His parents separated with divorce when he was a teenager.
Tom has studied at West Horsley’s Cranmore School until he was 13. Then, he joined the Howard of Effingham School to continue his secondary education. Felton was interested in singing since he was a kid. While studying in school, he joined choirs. He also earned a place in the Guildford Cathedral Choir.
Tom Felton Net Worth & Career
Felton started his career by appearing in advertisements for renowned companies like Barclaycard and Commercial Union. He got his first movie role in 1997 when he was selected to play the character of Peagreen Clock in the movie “The Borrowers”. After a year in 1998, he gave voice for the character of James in the TV series “Bugs”.
Tom got his breakthrough role in 1999 when he auditioned and was selected for the role of Draco Malfoy in the movie based on J. K. Rowling’s novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Until the time he was giving audition, he had not read the book. The movie was finally released in 2001, and the film received huge appreciation for its casting including Tom Felton.
Felton reprised his role of Draco Malfoy in other series of Harry Potter. Besides receiving mainstream success from the Harry Potter movie series, he is also able to get noticed for his singing talent. He dropped his original song “Hawaii” in 2010. After a while, Felton received huge applauds for giving an outstanding performance in the superhero drama series “The Flash”.
Tom has likewise received good reviews from audiences for playing the lead role of Logan Maine in the science fiction drama series “Origin”. He was confirmed for the main role in the upcoming movie “Save The Cinema” in January 2021. The filming of the movie began in the same month in Wales.
Tom Felton Personal Life
Tom Felton’s current relationship is assumed to be single. He was previously dating stunt assistant, Jade Olivia. He dated her from April 2008 to early 2016 for seven years. His former girlfriend, Jade portrayed the character of his wife in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2”.
Tom Felton was recently hospitalized after he was collapsed during the celebrity golf match played between the US and Europe. He was representing the Europe team when he experienced a medical incident. Tom was soon sent to a local hospital after the incident. There are no further details available on his present medical condition.
Tom Felton Net Worth
As of 2022, Tom Felton’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $20 million. He has amassed a vast chunk of money from appearing in various movies. Tom has also provided the voice of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter video games.
Tom Felton News
- Tom Felton announced to star in new play United By Pop
- The 'Harry Potter' Cast's Most Shocking Revelations PEOPLE
- When Harry Potter’s ‘Hermione’ Emma Watson Flirted Hard With Her Soulmate ‘Draco’ Tom Felton In This BTS Clip, Making Him Jealous By Dancing With Daniel Radcliffe, Here’s What Happened! – KoimoiWhen Harry Potter’s ‘Hermione’ Emma Watson Flirted Hard With Her Soulmate ‘Draco’ Tom Felton In This BTS Clip, Making Him Jealous By Dancing With Daniel Radcliffe, Here’s What Happened! Koimoi
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?