Steve Doocy is an American television presenter on Fox News. He is best known for hosting the show ‘Fox and Friends’. As of 2022, Steve Doocy net worth is estimated to be $13 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$13 million|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1956|
|Age||65 years old|
|Born Place||Algona, Iowa, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Television Presenter|
Doocy was born on October 19, 1956, in Algona, Iowa to parents JoAnne and James Edward Doocy. His paternal grandfather was of Irish descent while his maternal grandmother was of Swedish descent. Doocy went to Kansas grade schools in Russell, Salina, and Industry. He then received his BS in journalism from the University of Kansas.
Steve Doocy Net Worth & Career
Doocy started his career anchoring the morning newscast on CBS-TV’s flagship station, WCBS-TV in New York. He also worked as the co-host of Wake Up America on NBC. Doocy who is an Emmy Award-winning reporter also worked as a news reporter in Kansas City, Topeka, and Des Moines.
In 1996, he joined the Fox News channel and began co-hosting the network’s morning show “Fox and Friends” in 1998. Doocy now is joined by Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade on the show. Fox and Friends got huge fame after the presidential election of Donald Trump. He has been a regular on-air contributor to the program and called it “the most honest morning show”.
In addition to being a reporter on the television show, Doocy is also an author and has written two New York Times bestsellers. His first one “The Mr. and Mrs. Happy Handbook” is about his marriage and family life. His second one titled “Tales from the Dad Side” is about fatherhood.
Regarding his personal life, Steve Doocy has been married to Kathy Gerrity since 1986. Together, they have three children named Peter Doocy, Sally Doocy, and Mary Doocy. His son Peter Doocy is a general assignment reporter for Fox News. He has covered a variety of stories including Vice President Dick Cheney’s heart transplant surgery in March 2012.
Steve Doocy Net Worth: $13 million
Steve Doocy News
- My parents are no longer here at Christmas. Here's what this 'Fox & Friends' co-host wants to share with you – Fox NewsMy parents are no longer here at Christmas. Here's what this 'Fox & Friends' co-host wants to share with you Fox News
- Keep spirits bright with new and festive Fox Nation content this December Fox News
- I'm a busy 'Fox & Friends' co-host and I want to share my Thanksgiving holiday hacks with you – Fox NewsI'm a busy 'Fox & Friends' co-host and I want to share my Thanksgiving holiday hacks with you Fox News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?