Ryan Garcia is a professional boxer from America, who is reigning the WBC Interim Lightweight title since January 2021. Ryan has been unbeaten since 2016. He is ranked at 3rd best active lightweight boxer by The Ring Magazine. As of 2022, Ryan Garcia net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.
|Full Name||Ryan Garcia|
|Birth Date/ Age||August 8, 1998/ 23 years old|
|Birth Place||Victorville, California, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Boxer|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Ryan Garcia was born on August 8, 1998, in Victorville, California, U. S. He was born to parents, Henry and Lisa Garcia. His uncle Sergio Garcia is also a boxer. Ryan’s dad Henry wanted to compete in the boxing ring as a professional boxer, but unlike his uncle Sergio, he ended up as a boxing coach. Ryan’s mom Lisa is handling commercial projects as his personal administrative assistant.
Ryan grew up with four siblings; three younger sisters and one younger brother. At the early age of 7, he started practicing boxing along with his brother Sean and best friend Lawrence The Dawg King. Ryan had a successful amateur boxing career, where he became a national amateur champion for the 15th time. As an amateur boxer, he had an amazing record of 215-15.
Ryan Garcia Net Worth and Career in Boxing
View this post on Instagram
Ryan started his professional boxing career on June 9, 2016. He won his first match against Edgar Meza. In November 2016, Golden Boy Promotions signed a contract with Ryan. He played his first lightweight match on December 17, 2016, where he became victorious in the second round by knockout.
As he was in no mood to spare his opponent, Golden Boy Promotions didn’t want to lose a strong player like him. That’s why his contract was extended for five years in September 2019. Ryan continued his excellent form while competing with his next opponent Romero Duno. He knocked out Duno in the first round and captured the “WBC Silver Lightweight” title.
Ryan’s next opponent was Francisco Fonseca with whom he fought on February 14, 2020. He was in superb form in the match. Like in his early games, he finished the boxing match in the first round with a knockout.
On January 2, 2021, Ryan faced Olympic gold medalist, Luke Campbell. He was playing for the Interim WBC Lightweight title. The match went on for the seventh round, and in the end, Ryan came out as a winner holding the WBC Lightweight Title.
Ryan Garcia’s Girlfriend- Drea Celina
Ryan Garcia is presently in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend, Drea Celina. With Drea, he has a daughter. Prior to Drea, he was in a relationship with Catherina. He has his first daughter, Rylie Gracia with her ex-girlfriend Catherina.
In October 2020 Ryan was captured kissing social media star Malu Trevejo outside N10 Restaurant in Los Angeles. After the incident, his girlfriend Drea made her Instagram private as Ryan told her that he is training hard for his next fight.
Ryan Garcia Net Worth
At the start of 2022, Ryan Garcia’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $12 million. He has earned all the money from his boxing career. Since he is just 23, the amount is going to increase for sure in the next few years.
Ryan Garcia News
- Ryan Garcia Is A World Class Self-Promoter. Will He Prove He's Truly A World Class Fighter? | BoxingInsider.com – BoxingInsider.comRyan Garcia Is A World Class Self-Promoter. Will He Prove He's Truly A World Class Fighter? | BoxingInsider.com BoxingInsider.com
- Ryan Garcia: I’ll stop Javier Fortuna early and move on to Tank Davis Bad Left HookRyan Garcia wants Haney or Lomachenko after Tank Davis fight in December Boxing News 24Ryan Garcia Next […]
- Canelo Alvarez puts Ryan Garcia in his place: "You haven't accomplished anything" Marca EnglishGolovkin Says Toughest Opponent He Ever Faced Was In Amateurs, Not Canelo BoxingScene.comCanelo And Ryan Garcia Continue To Fire […]
The Game Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Game is an American rapper known for his extensive music catalog which includes the classic hip-hop album, The Documentary. The...
Flavor Flav Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Flavor Flav is an American rapper known for being a founding member of the rap group, Public Enemy alongside Chuck...
Tyga Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Tyga is an American rapper known for his mega-popular songs Rack City, Faded, Far Away, and Still Got It. The...
Logic Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Logic is an American rapper and record producer known for his seven studio albums and hit single, 1-800-273-8255. The Logic...
- Rick Fox Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Kids
- Sheryl Crow Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Kellie Pickler Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Kirk Franklin Net Worth, Age, Bio, Kids, and Tour
- Miesha Tate Net Worth: How Rich Is the UFC Fighter in 2022?
- Omarion Net Worth, Age, Bio, Siblings, and IG
- Larry Fink Net Worth: How Rich Is the CEO in 2022?
- Nick Diaz Net Worth: How Rich Is the UFC Fighter in 2022?
- John Goodman Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- The Game Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?