Natalie Morales-Rhodes is an American journalist who is best known for being the host in the popular Today Show. She has been a part of NBC for several years among which she has also been a part of the programs such as Dateline NBC and NBC Nightly News. As of 2022, Natalie Morales net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
|June 6, 1972
Natalie has had an interesting childhood since her mother was Brazilian and her father was Puerto-Rican but her birth occurred in Taiwan. Since her parents were involved in the U.S. Air Force, they had to frequently travel and thus spent her years growing up in several countries across the world.
She studied at Caesar Rodney High School from where she graduated and later decided to join Rutgers University from where she got her Bachelors’s degree in Arts with her majors being Journalism and Media Studies. Natalie was a very bright student and graduated summa cum laude.
Natalie Morales Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
After her graduation, Natalie was hired by Chase Bank. It is not clear what she exactly did there but Natalie felt out of sync there because her interest was in journalism. As a result, she later decided to start a career at News 12 where she became the anchor for their first morning show.
Her time there helped her to gain all the necessary skills and insights in the media industry since Natalie has mentioned that she worked in different roles there including being the camera operation, an editor, as well as a producer over the years.
She then worked at WVIT-TV where she started to work as the morning co-anchor and was part of reporting some of the most contemporary situations of the time including the Columbine Shootings as well as the September 11, 2001 attacks that devastated the U.S.
Her growing exposure led to her also being part of the documentary called Save Our Sound. By 1999, Natalie was part of the 50 Most Influential Latinas with her being part of the list for her contributions in the news coverage industry.
She then started to work for Court TV after which Natalie joined MSNBC. She would be associated with them for four years and was part of several important news of the time including the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster as well as the Iraqi Prisoner Abuse.
After working together with NBC News for 22 years where she was one of the most known anchors of the network, Natalie made the decision that she would become a permanent part of CBS’s The Talk as a co-host.
Natalie Morales married Joseph Rhodes in 1998. After four years together with the couple deciding to settle down, they made a purchase of a home in New Jersey for $1 million. However, after Natalie had to move because of her job change, the family bought a house in California and sold their previous property for more than $3 million.
Natalie has two children with Joseph who are named as Luke and Josh. Among the passions of Natalie is running with her having participated in five marathons in her life including participating in a triathlon as well.
Natalie Morales Net Worth
As of 2022, Natalie Morales has an estimated net worth of $20 million. Her immense success as a host in some of the most-watched morning shows in the U.S. has helped her to create a huge net worth over the years. Morales’ salary is around $6 million per year.
Natalie Morales News
- A Utah mom is charged in her husband's death. Did she poison him with a cocktail? CBS News
- Where's Ray Wright? High-speed chase leads to clues in Sacramento man's abduction and "revenge" murder – CBS NewsWhere's Ray Wright? High-speed chase leads to clues in Sacramento man's abduction and "revenge" murder CBS News
- Lowriders free to cruise in California after bans come to an end Yahoo News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?