Michael Gregory Rowe is an American television host and narrator who is best known for being part of the series called Dirty Jobs which airs on Discovery Channel. Furthermore, he is also part of the series called Somebody’s Gotta Do. Over the years, Rowe has made a name for himself among the best narrators in the world. As of 2022, Mike Rowe net worth is estimated to be around $35 million.
|Michael Gregory Rowe
|March 18, 1962
|Baltimore County, Maryland, U.S.
|Television Host and Narrator
|In a Relationship
During his childhood, Rowe became an eagle scout in Troop 16 and served for the Maryland School for the Blind while being associated with them. Because of his service, he was even awarded the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award. Looking back at this childhood, Rowe mentioned how his experiences with Eagle Scout increased his interest in narrating and writing.
He studied at Overlea High School from where he graduated in 1980. He was also a regular attendee of the Kenwood Presbyterian Church in his hometown of Maryland. During his early years, he used to participate in different theater and singing choirs through the church which led to his fascination over the years with being a performer.
Rowe then studied at Essex Community College and later went to Towson University where he graduated with a degree focused on communications.
Mike Rowe Net Worth and Career
One of Rowe’s earliest gigs was being the host for American Airlines as well as the New York Expeditions for PBS. As his experience and popularity grew further, he was able to become the host of Your New Home where he continued to be associated with the parent company named WJZ-TV for 15 years.
Citing the next chapter of his career, Rowe then started to host the music trivia game Radio Active. Many of the millennials also recognize him from hosting the show called Worst-Case Scenarios. Furthermore, he then went on to also host the show called The Most in the History Channel.
Yet, one of his biggest breakthroughs would come when he started to become associated with a new show called Somebody’s Gotta Do It. Here, the idea was to show people the number of different professions that aren’t very usual and some may even cite it as disturbing.
Amazingly enough, a lot of people became interested in this idea which would later become refined into a new show called Dirty Jobs. Over the years, Dirty Jobs became the main show through which people came to know Mike Rowe as the show gained international recognition.
Because of his relentless and consistent involvement in hosting several shows, Rowe has gotten several accolades during his career including becoming an Honorary Lifetime Member of the Barbershop Harmony Society. Furthermore, he has also won the Outstanding Host for a Daytime Program award during the 2020 Daytime Emmy awards for his performances during Returning the Favor.
Mike hasn’t mentioned many details regarding his personal life but over the years, he has been linked with Sandy Dotson. Though Rowe didn’t name the women he was seeing, he did mention in an interview that he was in a relationship with a woman from San Francisco.
Mike Rowe Net Worth
As of 2022, Mike Rowe has an estimated net worth of $35 million. Currently, it is estimated that from the different shows that he is a part of and the different endorsements that he does, he makes anywhere from $5 million and up to $10 million in a single year.
Mike Rowe News
- Mike Rowe Laughs with Neal McDonough Over Childhood Stories Movieguide
- 13 Wyoming Students Win Scholarships From The Mike Rowe Foundation Cowboy State Daily
- 'Shameful': Mike Rowe trashes college degrees, says Harvard grads are taking their 'degrees off the wall' — is welding, pipe fitting or HVAC a better path to six figures? – Yahoo Finance'Shameful': Mike Rowe trashes college degrees, says Harvard grads are taking their 'degrees off the wall' — is welding, pipe fitting or HVAC a better path to six figures? Yahoo FinanceView […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?