Meghan King is an American reality TV star. She is best known for her appearance on Bravo TV’s reality show “The Real Housewives of Orange County”. Meghan is the ex-wife of the former MLB player, Jim Edmonds. On October 11, 2021, she married President Joe Biden’s nephew Cuffe Biden Owens. As of 2022, Meghan King net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Full Name||Meghan O’Toole King|
|Birth Date||September 24, 1986|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Profession||Reality TV star|
|Husband||Cuffe Biden Owens|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Meghan King was born Meghan O’Toole King on the 24th of September, 1984 in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. She was born to her parents, Kevin and Julie King. Meghan grew up with three siblings named; Julie, Caitlin, and RJ.
Regarding her educational background, she has studied at the Nerinx Hall All-Girl High School. While studying in high school, she used to compete in the triple jump and shot put. She was in fact an excellent track and field player, who was quite popular in school. Later, she attended the University of Mississippi from where she held a graduate degree in marketing.
Meghan King Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Talking about her career experience, she has worked in the pathology software companies like Sun-quest Information System and Ag Industries. Meghan then appeared in the 12th season of the TLC series called “Say Yes to the Dress”. She landed on the reality series while searching for a wedding gown that she was going to wear on her engagement to Jim Edmonds.
In 2014, she became a part of Bravo TV’s reality series “The Real Housewives of Orange County”, where she appeared as a guest on the 9th Season. Later, after a year, she was finalized as one of the main cast members of the reality series. She appeared as a main cast member for the 10th and 11th seasons. Then, she came back as a guest on the 14th season.
Meghan is also an entrepreneur who launched a hat company named Hashtag Hats. She also has a line of personal care products and candles named The King Collection.
Meghan King has been married three times. She was first married to Brad Mcdill in 2007. Her first marriage last for four years which ended in 2011. Then on October 24, 2014, she married former All-Star Baseball player, Jim Edmonds. Meghan and Jim share three kids together. Their first child, Aspen King was born in 2016. After two years in 2018, Meghan delivered twin boys named Hayes and Hart.
In October 2019, she filed a divorce with Jim Edmonds, which was officially finalized in 2021. Just a few months after the confirmation of divorce with Jim Edmonds, she found a new life partner, who is President Joe Biden’s nephew, Cuffe Biden Owens. Meghan and Cuffe exchanged the wedding vows on Monday, October 11, 2021, in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
President Joe Biden, and First Lady Jill Biden, also attended their small family wedding reception which was organized at Owens’ parents’ home. Meghan and Cuffe publicly confirmed their relationship just weeks ago before tying the knot. Meghan posted photos with Cuffee on her Instagram where she called Cuffe Owens “My Man” in the caption.
Meghan King Net Worth
As of 2022, Meghan King’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $6 million. She has bagged the hefty sum from her appearance in the reality series The Real Housewives of Orange County. Besides that, she has also earned a good amount of money from the sales of her personal care products.
Meghan King News
- Meghan King's ex-husband Jim Edmonds marries Kortnie O'Connor in Italy Page SixJim Edmonds Marries Kortnie O'Connor in Italy 1 Year After Getting Engaged Us WeeklyJim Edmonds and Kortnie O'Connor Are Married: Inside […]
- Meghan King and Mike Johnson Hit the Red Carpet After Strip Club Outing: ‘We’re Just Having Fun!’ – Us WeeklyMeghan King and Mike Johnson Hit the Red Carpet After Strip Club Outing: ‘We’re Just Having Fun!’ Us WeeklyMeghan King & Mike Johnson on INTIMATE Time in Vegas (Exclusive) extratv'RHOC's Meghan King […]
- Meghan King wants to set 'best example' for kids after ex Jim Edmonds drama Page Six
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?