Meghan King is an American reality TV star. She is best known for her appearance on Bravo TV’s reality show “The Real Housewives of Orange County”. Meghan is the ex-wife of the former MLB player, Jim Edmonds. On October 11, 2021, she married President Joe Biden’s nephew Cuffe Biden Owens. As of 2022, Meghan King net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Full Name||Meghan O’Toole King|
|Birth Date||September 24, 1986|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Profession||Reality TV star|
|Husband||Cuffe Biden Owens|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Meghan King was born Meghan O’Toole King on the 24th of September, 1984 in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. She was born to her parents, Kevin and Julie King. Meghan grew up with three siblings named; Julie, Caitlin, and RJ.
Regarding her educational background, she has studied at the Nerinx Hall All-Girl High School. While studying in high school, she used to compete in the triple jump and shot put. She was in fact an excellent track and field player, who was quite popular in school. Later, she attended the University of Mississippi from where she held a graduate degree in marketing.
Meghan King Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Talking about her career experience, she has worked in the pathology software companies like Sun-quest Information System and Ag Industries. Meghan then appeared in the 12th season of the TLC series called “Say Yes to the Dress”. She landed on the reality series while searching for a wedding gown that she was going to wear on her engagement to Jim Edmonds.
In 2014, she became a part of Bravo TV’s reality series “The Real Housewives of Orange County”, where she appeared as a guest on the 9th Season. Later, after a year, she was finalized as one of the main cast members of the reality series. She appeared as a main cast member for the 10th and 11th seasons. Then, she came back as a guest on the 14th season.
Meghan is also an entrepreneur who launched a hat company named Hashtag Hats. She also has a line of personal care products and candles named The King Collection.
Meghan King has been married three times. She was first married to Brad Mcdill in 2007. Her first marriage last for four years which ended in 2011. Then on October 24, 2014, she married former All-Star Baseball player, Jim Edmonds. Meghan and Jim share three kids together. Their first child, Aspen King was born in 2016. After two years in 2018, Meghan delivered twin boys named Hayes and Hart.
In October 2019, she filed a divorce with Jim Edmonds, which was officially finalized in 2021. Just a few months after the confirmation of divorce with Jim Edmonds, she found a new life partner, who is President Joe Biden’s nephew, Cuffe Biden Owens. Meghan and Cuffe exchanged the wedding vows on Monday, October 11, 2021, in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
President Joe Biden, and First Lady Jill Biden, also attended their small family wedding reception which was organized at Owens’ parents’ home. Meghan and Cuffe publicly confirmed their relationship just weeks ago before tying the knot. Meghan posted photos with Cuffee on her Instagram where she called Cuffe Owens “My Man” in the caption.
Meghan King Net Worth
As of 2022, Meghan King’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $6 million. She has bagged the hefty sum from her appearance in the reality series The Real Housewives of Orange County. Besides that, she has also earned a good amount of money from the sales of her personal care products.
Meghan King News
- Meghan King Is Dating New Lawyer From St. Louis, Says Source (Exclusive) The Messenger
- Meghan King opens up about navigating life's challenges through self-love: "Being brutally honest with yourself and letting the emotions flow" – SportskeedaMeghan King opens up about navigating life's challenges through self-love: "Being brutally honest with yourself and letting the emotions flow" Sportskeeda
- Wellness Wednesday with STL Native and Bravo TV alum, Meghan King KSDK.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?