Matt Gaetz is a well-known American politician. He is serving as United States representative for Florida’s first congressional district. Matt is also known as Baby Gaetz. He is a strong supporter of former U. S. President Donald Trump. As of 2022, Matt Gaetz net worth is estimated to be around $800 thousand.
|Full Name||Matthew Louise Gaetz II|
|Birth Date/ Age||May 7, 1982/ 40 years old|
|Birth Place||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|Profession||Lawyer and Politician|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand|
Early life and Family
Matt Gaetz stepped into this world on the 7th of May, 1982 in Hollywood, Florida. His full name is Matthew L. Gaetz II. He has a younger sister named Erin, who worked as digital content director for the 2016 presidential campaign for Jeb Bush.
Matt’s father Don Gaetz is also a politician who served as Florida State Senate’s member from 2006 to 2016. Likewise, his grandfather Jerry Gaetz has worked as a mayor of North Dakota’s city Rugby.
Matt witnessed the death of his grandfather live on TV at the 1964 Republican National Convention. He was 16 years young teenager when he saw his grandfather’s demise because of a heart attack.
Regarding his education, Matt completed his high school graduation from Niceville High School. After that, he joined Florida State University, where he completed University graduation in 2003 majoring in Interdisciplinary sciences. In 2007, he received a Juris Doctor degree from William & Mary Law School.
Matt Gaetz Net Worth & Political Career
View this post on Instagram
Soon after receiving a J. D. degree, he started working at Fort Walton-based law firm, Anchors & Gordon. In 2010, he initiated his political career by competing in the election of Florida’s Republic state representative. He defeated democratic opponent leader, Jan Fernald by getting a 66% vote.
Matt announced in 2013 that he would be running for Florida’s 1st District state senate. However, in 2016 he withdrew his name from the race and decided to compete in the U. S. House seat, where he represented the 1st congressional district of Florida. He won the election on August 30, 2016, and became the new representative of Florida’s 1st congressional district.
Matt has defined himself as a libertarian populist. He is a strong supporter of Donald Trump. Matt also introduced States Act to stop federal interference in different states of U. S. that are legalizing cannabis for recreational and medical purposes. Matt is also one of the members of the House Judiciary Committee.
Matt Gaetz Personal Life
Matt Gaetz is currently dating Ginger Luckey. She a sister of Palmer Luckey, who founded Oculus VR. Matt proposed to his lady love on December 30 at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club.
Matt is presently in the limelight for violating federal sex trafficking laws, as he was found having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old minor girl in 2019. In March 2021, the Department of Justice started an investigation on the alleged case.
He is also alleged by the department for paying the minor lady to travel with him over the state lines. However, Matt clearly denied the allegation.
Matt Gaetz Net Worth
Matt Gaetz has earned a total net worth amount of $800 thousand by 2022. According to his financial disclosure in 2016, his net worth value showed up around $388,000. During the time, he donated $200 thousand from his net worth value for a congressional campaign.
Matt Gaetz News
- Matt Gaetz says 'wait for the facts' amid Christian Ziegler rape accusations – Matt Gaetz, Christian Ziegler. – Florida PoliticsMatt Gaetz says 'wait for the facts' amid Christian Ziegler rape accusations – Matt Gaetz, Christian Ziegler. Florida Politics
- These 112 Republicans, 2 Democrats voted against expelling George Santos Business InsiderJimmy Kimmel on George Santos: ‘Like that ex who still has the key to our apartment’ The Guardian3 California Republicans voted […]
- Kevin McCarthy Says Matt Gaetz “Belongs in Jail,” Has Allegedly Committed “Worse” Crimes Than George Santos – Vanity FairKevin McCarthy Says Matt Gaetz “Belongs in Jail,” Has Allegedly Committed “Worse” Crimes Than George Santos Vanity Fair
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?