Martin Kove is an American actor. He is best known for playing the role of John Kreese in the popular film released in 1984 called The Karate Kid. This brought him international popularity which led to him playing the same role in the following sequels of the film including both The Karate Kid Part II and The Karate Kid Part III. As of 2022, Martin Kove net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Martin Kove|
|Birth Date||March 6, 1946|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Martin Kove was born on March 6, 1946. He grew up in New York City in a Jewish family. Not much is known about his early upbringing like education, parents, and early life.
Martin Kove Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Martin Kove got his start by being part of the series called Cagney & Lacey in 1982 where he played the character of a detective named Victor Isbecki. He would continue to be part of this series until 1988. This was a supporting role that led to him getting both exposure and experience in acting.
In 1984, he would be cast to play in a film called The Karate Kid where he played a character named John Kreese. The film was a blockbuster hit which led to him managing to reprise his role in its sequels as well which was also pretty successful.
This was a great time in his career as he also managed to be part of the film Rambo: First Blood Part II. Over the years, Kove has been involved in several shows including The Incredible Hulk, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, and The Goldbergs. Among the roles he has played in recent years is in Cobra Kai.
Here, he played the same character as John Kreese which he played more than 3 decades ago. The show originally started in Youtube Premium but after it was bought by Netflix, it started its 3rd season through them.
Kove has mentioned how Sean Connery has been one of the biggest influences to have helped in shaping his career into what it became over the years.
Furthermore, in his career, Kove has also been a stage actor where he has worked with several companies over the years including Lincoln Center Repertory Company, the Burbage Theater, and the MET Theater. At the age of 75, Kove announced that he was going to be participating in the 30th season of Dancing with the Stars making him one of the oldest contestants on the show.
Kove married Vivienne Kove in 1981 with whom he had twins who were named Rachel and Jesse. The two shared a happy marriage for more than two decades but later on, their relationship started to deteriorate. As a result, after 24 years of being married together, the two decided to divorce in 2005.
Since then, Kove has been rumored to be in a couple of relationships but it seems that he is currently single. His son Jesse has also become an actor following in the path of his father while not much is known about his other child Rachel. Kove and his son Jesse have worked together as well with Jesse being featured in Cobra Kai.
Kove is a fan of martial arts which is why he seemed such a natural fit for the role he played in The Karate Kid. He has earned a black belt in Okinawa-te and has gotten training from some of the best in martial arts. Furthermore, as a part of his practice, Kove has also studied the different forms of martial arts.
Martin Kove Net Worth
As of 2022, Martin Kove has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Most of his earnings has been from his acting carrier.
Martin Kove News
- What time will Barmageddon season 1 episode 4 air on USA Network? Jay Pharoah and actor Martin Kove battle it out – SportskeedaWhat time will Barmageddon season 1 episode 4 air on USA Network? Jay Pharoah and actor Martin Kove battle it out Sportskeeda
- Cobra Kai's Martin Kove FOX 11 Los Angeles
- Cobra Kai star reveals Sean Connery inspired acting career after playing tennis together – Daily RecordCobra Kai star reveals Sean Connery inspired acting career after playing tennis together Daily Record
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?