Catherine Merri Pavlich shortly known as Katie Pavlich is an American political commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster. She appears regularly on the Fox News show “The Five”. As of 2022, Katie Pavlich net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$2 million|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1988|
|Age||34 years old|
|Born Place||Arizona, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism|
Pavlich was born on July 10, 1988, in Arizona, United States. Her families are of Croatian and German descent. She grew up in the mountainous side of northern Arizona where she developed her interest in activities like river rafting and hunting.
Regarding her education, Pavlich attended Sinagua High School where she played volleyball and basketball. She then graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcast journalism.
Katie Pavlich Net Worth and Career
After graduating from college, she moved to Washington to start her career in broadcasting and journalism. She became a news editor for Townhall.com and also a contributing editor to Townhall Magazine. At the same time, she used to appear on Fox News as a contributor.
In 2013, she became an alternate co-host for “The Five”, a panel talk show on Fox News which is hosted by Jesse Watters, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, and Greg Gutfeld. She has also appeared on many shows including CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox Business, and Fox News. In 2018, she also co-hosted the podcast “Everything’s Going to Be All Right” with Sean Spicer.
Pavlich is known for her sharp coverage of journalism. In 2013, she was named Blogger of the Year at CPAC for her coverage of the Obama administration’s ATF gunwalking scandal. As an author, she has written a book on that matter titled “Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-Up”. She has also written a book titled “Assault & Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women” in 2014.
Katie Pavlich Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Katie Pavlich currently stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm tall which is considered average height for women. She weighs around 58 kg or 128 pounds. Her body measurements are 34-25-34 inches. Meanwhile, her hair color is light brown/blonde and eye color is dark brown.
Katie Pavlich Net Worth
As of 2022, Katie Pavlich net worth is estimated to be $2 million. She earned that money as a regular contributor to Fox News. She also earns by selling books and writing a blog.
Katie Pavlich News
- Pavlich: Dems set the standard on illegal immigration The Hill
- Katie Pavlich: If you're going to investigate DeSantis for kidnaping, you have to investigate Joe Biden – Fox NewsKatie Pavlich: If you're going to investigate DeSantis for kidnaping, you have to investigate Joe Biden Fox News
- The 'big mistake' Republicans could make on abortion: Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich Fox News
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?