Karolina Pliskova Net Worth: How Rich is the Czech Tennis player?
Karolina Pliskova is a Czech professional tennis player. She is a former World No. 1 tennis player and currently ranks at No. 13 at single rankings. Karolina has won 16 singles and 5 doubles titles on the WTA Tour. As of 2022, Karolina Pliskova net worth is estimated to be around $16 million.
Pliskova has recently made it to the final of the 2021 grand slam Wimbledon, where she will be competing against Ashleigh Barty on July 10, 2021, at all England lawn tennis & Croquet Club.
|Full Name||Karolina Pliskova|
|Birth Date||21 March 1992|
|Birth Place||Louny, Czechoslovakia|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
Karolina Pliskova was born on 21st of March, 1992 in Louny, Czechoslovakia. She was born to parents, Radek and Martina Pliskova. Karolina grew up with an identical twin sister named Kristyna, who is also a tennis player.
Karolina has been showing tremendous form since playing as a junior player. In 2010, she grabbed the junior title of the Australian Open by defeating Laura Robson. She made her senior Grand Slam tournament debut at the 2012 French Open facing off against World No. 8 Marion Bartoli. Karolina continued to show her best form, and she got her first WTA Tour title by winning at the Malaysian Open.
Karolina Pliskova Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
In 2014, she reached her second WTA Tour final in Pattaya City, where she faced off Ekaterina Makarova. However, she failed to claim her second WTA Tour final. Likewise, in May, she reached to 3rd career final in Nuremberg. Though she failed to win at the final against Eugenie Bouchard, and it was her second consecutive loss in the final.
Karolina was in great form in 2015. She started off the year playing at Brisbane International. Pliskova showed her brilliant game in the first round and was able to beat the former World No. 1 player, Victoria Azarenka. She reached the final of WTA Premier-level at the Apia International Sydney, where she faced her fellow Czech player, Petra Kvitova. Even though giving a tough fight to Petra, she eventually lost the game in the end.
Pliskova reached the WTA World No. 1 ranking for the first time on 17 July. She became the 6th player to claim the No. 1 spot without winning a single Grand Slam Tournament. Pliskova is currently on the way to claim her first Grand Slam title as she has reached the final of Wimbledon 2021. She will be competing against the current WTA No. 1 player, Ashleigh Barty on July 10 at all England Club.
Karolina Pliskova Personal Life
Karolina Pliskova is married to her boyfriend named Michal Hrdlicka. She tied the knot with Michal in 2018. She was presented a round diamond cut ring by Michal on their engagement day. Karolina seems to be living a splendid moment with her husband. Her current residence is based in Monte Carlo.
Karolina Pliskova Net Worth
As of 2022, Karolina Pliskova’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $16 million. She was named as the world’s eighth highest-paid female athlete with an earning of $6.3 million. From the WTA Tour, she has earned a total salary earning of $20,958,110. Pliskova will be getting the total prize money of $2.4 million if she wins the Wimbledon 2021.
Karolina Pliskova News
- 2023 French Open: Sloane Stephens dominates Karolina Pliskova to advance NBC Sports
- French Open: Novak Djokovic rolls to start Grand Slam record quest Yahoo SportsDjokovic Powers Through After Tense Tie-Break In His Opening Roland-Garros Match! | Eurosport Tennis Eurosport TennisNovak Djokovic courts controversy at […]
- Highlights: Stephens v Pliskova – Roland-Garros – The 2023 Roland-Garros Tournament official site – Roland-GarrosHighlights: Stephens v Pliskova – Roland-Garros – The 2023 Roland-Garros Tournament official site Roland-Garros
Leave a Reply
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?
Pingback: Ashleigh Barty Net Worth: How Rich is the Australian Tennis Player?