Justin Sun is a Chinese Tech entrepreneur. He is also known as Chinese Whiz Kid, who founded the cryptocurrency platform, TRON. Justin also holds a position as CEO of a peer-to-peer sharing service company, BitTorrent, Inc. It is currently known as Rainberry, Inc. As of 2022, Justin Sun net worth is estimated to be over $200 million.
Justin Sun has recently made huge investments in two big cryptocurrency platforms; Bitcoin and Ethereum. He purchased 4145 BTC worth $152 million and 54,153 ETH worth $135 million.
|Full Name||Justin Sun|
|Birth Date||July 30, 1990|
|Birth Place||Xining, Qinghai, China|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
Justin Sun was born on the 30th of July, 1990 in Xining, Qinghai, China. There is not enough information available regarding his early life and parents. For his study, he joined Peking University in 2007. He came out as a graduate from Perking in 2011 holding a Bachelors’s degree in Arts and History.
After that, he attended the University of Pennsylvania. He earned a Masters’s degree from the University in Arts and Political Economy. In addition to that, he was chosen by Alibaba Group founder, Jack Ma to study at the university he founded in 2015, Hupan University. Sun became the only millennial from the group of first graduates. He graduated from the University in 2018.
Justin Sun Net Worth & Career
Justin prepared a thesis with the title “The Birth of a Decentralized Internet” focusing on the blockchain industry. He had his first job as a Chief Representative and Advisor for the technology company, Ripple Labs. He served the company for two years before leaving in January 2016.
During the time, he was working in Ripple Labs, he founded the social media app, Call me or Peiwo. It became the largest voice live streaming app in China. The app is mostly used and loved by teenagers. Sun is still looking after the company as a Chairman and CEO.
In July 2017, Justin took his first step towards decentralized internet by founding a blockchain company, TRON. Sun acquired a peer-to-peer file sharing service, BitTorrent in less than a year in June 2018. He has reportedly purchased the company for around $126 million.
In January 2021, he invested $10 million in an Electronic retails company, GameStop, and $1 million each in the iShares Silver Trust and AMC. After two months in March, he became the second person to break the record of a $69 million non-fungible tokens (NFT) bid in Christie’s auction.
Sun was about to big $70 million in the auction for the digital artwork, however, his offer was not taken by Christie’s systems, and outbid less than 20 seconds before the close of the bid.
Justin Sun Personal Life
Justin Sun has not specified his real relationship status yet. We are yet to know either he is married or dating someone. Due to the lack of any information about his love affair, he is assumed to be single.
Justin placed a record-breaking bid of $4.5 million to have a private lunch with a business tycoon, Warren Buffet in June 2019. However, he canceled the lunch, which was finally executed in January 2020, where he gifted Buffet a smartphone that was loaded full of bitcoin and Tron.
Reports claimed that he canceled the lunch because he was accused of being involved in some illegal fundraising, money laundering, gambling, and pornography activities. Sun later denied all the accusations and stated he canceled it because he was going to treat for kidney stones.
Justin Sun Net Worth
As of 2022, Justin Sun’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $200 million. He has earned a big sum from his huge investment in the cryptocurrency market.
Justin has reportedly bought 4,145 BTC at $36,868, and ETH at $2,509. The two deals cost him around $287 million; $152 million in BTC, and $135 million in ETH. The BTC is currently trading at $38,149.50 and ETH is trading at $2578,29.
Justin Sun News
- TRON Founder Justin Sun Speaks at UDC: TRON Ecosystem Leads the Way to Web 3.0 with Its User Base Expectedly Growing to Compete with Ethereum Next Year – Macau BusinessTRON Founder Justin Sun Speaks at UDC: TRON Ecosystem Leads the Way to Web 3.0 with Its User Base Expectedly Growing to Compete with Ethereum Next Year Macau Business
- Ethereum Proof-of-Work Fork Stumbles as Justin Sun's Poloniex Supports Rival Fork CoinDeskEthereum Fork Mastermind Says ETHW Will Have The Same Value As ETH | Bitcoinist.com BitcoinistEthereum Hard Fork Instigator Chandler Guo Claims […]
- TRON Founder Justin Sun Shares His Optimism About Blockchain's Future with the Milken Institute – AsiaOneTRON Founder Justin Sun Shares His Optimism About Blockchain's Future with the Milken Institute AsiaOne
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?