Joe Judge is an American football coach. He is currently the head coach of the New York Giants of the National Football League. As of 2022, Joe Judge net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Net Worth (as of 2022)||$5 million|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1981|
|Age||40 years old|
|Born Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Source of Wealth||NFL head coach|
Joe was born on December 31, 1981, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father Joseph Judge was a football player who played football at Temple University and with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League. Meanwhile, his mother is the principal for Mary Mother in the Redeemer Catholic School.
He went to Lansdale Catholic High School and then played football for Mississippi State from 2000 to 2004, earning three letters. Judge was named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll and also made the Dean’s list.
Judge started his coaching career as a graduate assistant for the Mississippi State University. He then served as linebackers coach for one year at Birmingham-Southern Panthers. In 2008, he then served as a special teams assistant for Alabama Crimson Tide Football. Four years later, Judge joined the New England Patriots as a special team assistant and continued to serve that role until 2014.
After New England Patriots won the Super Bowl XLIX, Judge was promoted to special teams coordinator. He was also a part of the Patriots’ coaching staff that won Super Bowl LI. On February 6, 2018, it was reported that Judge would leave the Patriots to join the Indianapolis Colts as their new head coach. But he reversed that decision and opted to serve the special teams coordinator for the Patriots.
On January 8, 2020, Judge was hired as the head coach of the New York Giants.
Regarding his personal life, Joe is married to Amber Judge. His wife was an All-SEC Soccer player at the Mississippi State. Together Joe and Amber have four children.
Joe Judge Net Worth: $5 million
Joe Judge News
- Giants face ex-head coach Joe Judge for first time: 'tremendous respect' New York Post
- Bedard: Bill Belichick fined, Joe Judge at heart of offseason rules violation centered around time at facility – bostonsportsjournal.comBedard: Bill Belichick fined, Joe Judge at heart of offseason rules violation centered around time at facility bostonsportsjournal.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?