Jimmie Allen Net Worth: How Rich is the Country Singer Actually?
Jimmie Allen is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for his singles “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To”. As of 2022, Jimmie Allen net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||James Edward Allen|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1986|
|Age||35 years old|
|Born Place||Milton, Delaware, United States|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Allen was born on June 18, 1986, in Milton, Delaware. He later moved to Nashville, Tennessee in 2007 when he was 21 years old. He had a tough time in his first few years in Nashville as he ran out of cash and lived out of his car.
Jimmie had an interest in country music while he was young. He auditioned for America’s Got Talent but didn’t make it past the auditions round. He also tried his luck for the American Idol 10th season but was cut before the live voting rounds.
Jimmie Allen Net Worth & Career in Music
Allen’s music career started after he toured together with American Idol’s winner Scotty McCreery. In 2016, he signed a deal with Wide Open Music. A year later, he was signed to Broken Bow Records and released his self-titled debut EP which was produced by Ash Bowers.
One of the tracks from his EP “Blue Jean Baby” was a massive hit and was added to Spotify’s “United States Viral 50 chart”. In 2018, he released the single “Best Shot”. Within a week of its release, it was a second most-added song to country music radio playlists. The song managed to chart in the Hot Country Songs, Country Airplay, and Billboard Hot 100 charts.
In October 2018, Jimmie released his debut album titled “Mercury Lane” which was produced by Ash Bowers. The song “Best Shot” from that album was a number one hit on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in November 2018. The album’s second single “Make Me Want To” also became Number 1 hit on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
In 2010, Jimmie collaborated with Noah Cyrus on the song “This Is Us”. The song was included on his new EP “Bettie James” which was released on July 10, 2020.
Jimmie Allen Personal Life
Regarding his relationship status, Jimmie is in a relationship with Alexis Gale. They met in the spring of 2019 after Jimmie’s cousin’s wife introduced them.
On March 1, 2020, Jimmie and Alexis welcomed their first child named Naomi Bettie Allen. Jimmie also has a 6-year-old son, Aadyn, from his previous relationship.
Jimmie Allen Net Worth
As of 2022, Jimmie Allen’s personal fortune is estimated to be around $2 million. A vast chunk of money comes from his successful music career. The huge success of his debut album “Mercury Lane” helped him to amass a great fortune.
Jimmie Allen News
- Jimmie Allen, Jay Allen, Drake Milligan Added To Live In The Vineyard Goes Country – All Access Music GroupJimmie Allen, Jay Allen, Drake Milligan Added To Live In The Vineyard Goes Country All Access Music Group
- Country star Jimmie Allen caught the bowling bug from Mookie Betts KTLA Los Angeles
- Paige Spiranac announces exclusive Augusta party with Jimmie Allen: What are the details? – Marca EnglishPaige Spiranac announces exclusive Augusta party with Jimmie Allen: What are the details? Marca English
Leave a Reply
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?
August 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm
He’s a great guy. Will do whatever he can for anyone. He’s a good Sussex County man. Keep doing what you do.