Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian model and businesswoman. She has appeared as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1999 until 2006. As a model, she has appeared on over 1,200 magazine covers. Gisele remained the highest-paid model in the world from 2012 to 2017. As of 2022, Gisele Brady net worth is estimated to be around $400 million.
|Full Name||Gisele Caroline Bundchen|
|Birth Date||20 July 1980|
|Birth Place||Horizontina, Brazil|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
Gisele Bundchen was born on the 20th of July, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She was born to her parents, Valdir Bundchen and Vania. Her dad, Valdir is a sociologist and writer, and her mom, Vania is a bank clerk pensioner. She grew up with 5 sisters.
Gisele Brady Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Gisele earlier wanted to become a volleyball player. However, she along with her sisters get enrolled in a modeling course. Through the modeling course, her mom wanted to teach them a confident and better course. She and her sisters have rewarded a trip to Curitiba after the end of the course. Gisele was later discovered by the Elite Model Management while visiting a shopping mall.
Gisele then competed in the national contest, Elite Model Look where she finished second. She shifted to Sao Paulo in 1995 to launch her modeling career. Gisele made her debut as a model in 1996 at New York Fashion Week. In 1998, she was selected for an Alexander McQueen runway show. Following a year in 1999, she was signed with IMG Models.
Gisele was named “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” in 2000 after appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. She was featured on the covers of British and US editions of Vogue in January 2000. By reaching 2007, she was listed on the 2007 list of the most powerful celebrities by Forbes. Likewise, in 2012, she was ranked No. 61 on Forbes’s Most Powerful Celebrities list.
Gisele signed a contract with sports equipment company, Under Armour in 2014. Besides her modeling career, she has also appeared in few movies. In 2004, she was seen portraying the role of Vanessa in the action-comedy movie “Taxi”. For her outstanding performance, she received the nomination at Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Villain and Choice Movie Breakout Performance-Female.
Gisele Bundchen is married to NFL quarterback, Tom Brady. She started dating him in December 2006 and exchanged the wedding vows on February 26, 2009, at St. Monica Catholic Church. Their second marriage ceremony was held in April 2009 in Costa Rica. She and Tom share two kids named; Benjamin Rein and Vivian Lake.
Gisele Brady Net Worth
As of 2022, Gisele Brady’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $400 million. She is reportedly earning $40 million from her modeling career. Gisele has bagged more than $500 million from her endorsements alone. On the other hand, her husband, Tom Brady holds a net worth of around $250 million. Together, they share a net worth of $650 million.
Gisele Brady News
- "It may have been an omen" – Skip Bayless talks Tom Brady's finger injury not affecting him against Packers amid marital issues with Gisele – Sportskeeda"It may have been an omen" – Skip Bayless talks Tom Brady's finger injury not affecting him against Packers amid marital issues with Gisele Sportskeeda
- Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen issues have ‘nothing to do’ with NFL: It’s ‘sexist’ Page SixTom Brady hugs his kids before Buccaneers game, wife Gisele Bündchen is noticeably absent amid marital drama Yahoo! […]
- Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Breakup Rumors Continue The Cut
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?