Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian model and businesswoman. She has appeared as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 1999 until 2006. As a model, she has appeared on over 1,200 magazine covers. Gisele remained the highest-paid model in the world from 2012 to 2017. As of 2022, Gisele Brady net worth is estimated to be around $400 million.
|Full Name||Gisele Caroline Bundchen|
|Birth Date||20 July 1980|
|Birth Place||Horizontina, Brazil|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
Gisele Bundchen was born on the 20th of July, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She was born to her parents, Valdir Bundchen and Vania. Her dad, Valdir is a sociologist and writer, and her mom, Vania is a bank clerk pensioner. She grew up with 5 sisters.
Gisele Brady Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Gisele earlier wanted to become a volleyball player. However, she along with her sisters get enrolled in a modeling course. Through the modeling course, her mom wanted to teach them a confident and better course. She and her sisters have rewarded a trip to Curitiba after the end of the course. Gisele was later discovered by the Elite Model Management while visiting a shopping mall.
Gisele then competed in the national contest, Elite Model Look where she finished second. She shifted to Sao Paulo in 1995 to launch her modeling career. Gisele made her debut as a model in 1996 at New York Fashion Week. In 1998, she was selected for an Alexander McQueen runway show. Following a year in 1999, she was signed with IMG Models.
Gisele was named “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” in 2000 after appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. She was featured on the covers of British and US editions of Vogue in January 2000. By reaching 2007, she was listed on the 2007 list of the most powerful celebrities by Forbes. Likewise, in 2012, she was ranked No. 61 on Forbes’s Most Powerful Celebrities list.
Gisele signed a contract with sports equipment company, Under Armour in 2014. Besides her modeling career, she has also appeared in few movies. In 2004, she was seen portraying the role of Vanessa in the action-comedy movie “Taxi”. For her outstanding performance, she received the nomination at Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Villain and Choice Movie Breakout Performance-Female.
Gisele Bundchen is married to NFL quarterback, Tom Brady. She started dating him in December 2006 and exchanged the wedding vows on February 26, 2009, at St. Monica Catholic Church. Their second marriage ceremony was held in April 2009 in Costa Rica. She and Tom share two kids named; Benjamin Rein and Vivian Lake.
Gisele Brady Net Worth
As of 2022, Gisele Brady’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $400 million. She is reportedly earning $40 million from her modeling career. Gisele has bagged more than $500 million from her endorsements alone. On the other hand, her husband, Tom Brady holds a net worth of around $250 million. Together, they share a net worth of $650 million.
Gisele Brady News
- Tom Brady net worth. How he spends his millions Business Insider
- Tom Brady posts thirst trap in underwear after Gisele Bündchen divorce Page SixTom Brady Poses in Just His Underwear to Complete a Bet: 'Did I Do It Right?' PEOPLETom Brady Posts Underwear […]
- As Tom Brady retires, Gisele feels empowered: Her 'potential to return to stardom never got destroyed' – Fox NewsAs Tom Brady retires, Gisele feels empowered: Her 'potential to return to stardom never got destroyed' Fox NewsTom Brady seeks to win back Gisele Bündchen's love with retirement announcement, reports say MarcaTom […]
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?