Erwin Bach is a 66 years old German music producer, who is best known for his relationship with legendary singer and actress, Tina Turner. He has been dating Turner since 1986 and living in Switzerland since 1995. As of 2022, Erwin Bach net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
|Full Name||Erwin Bach|
|Birth Date||January 24, 1956|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Erwin Bach was born on January 24, 1956, in Germany. He belongs to the European ethnicity. Bach has not provided enough information related to his past life, parents, and academic background.
Erwin Bach Net Worth & Career
Erwin started off his career working as a record executive and music producer. He has served as a divisional managing director at EMI Germany. Likewise, he worked as a managing director at EMI Recorded Music Switzerland. Throughout his career journey as a music producer, he has worked along with renowned artists like Queen, Pink Floyd, Paul McCartney, Radiohead, and Lenny Kravitz, and helped them to build their careers.
Erwin has worked as an executive producer on the 2021 documentary “Tina”. Likewise, he has produced the documentary “TINA-The Tina Turner Musical”., which was premiered in April 2018 at London’s Aldwych Theatre.
In November 2019, the documentary was opened on Broadway, and the following year, it received a nomination for 12 Tony Awards, 2 Drama Desk Awards, 5 Outer Critics Circle Awards, and 2 Drama League Awards.
Other than his music credentials, he has also starred as an actor In the TV series “60 Minutes”, “Oprah’s Next Chapter” and “Maldito Amor: Demasiado”.
Erwin Bach has been married to American-born singer, Tina Turner since July 2013. He met her first time at an airport in Germany in 1985. At that time, Tina was getting her career back on track after being in years of an abusive relationship with her previous husband, Ike Turner. Tina had lost all of her net worth and assets during the divorce settlement and working out to set her career. Erwin and Tina started dating after a year of their first meeting, and after 27 years they turned into a married couple. Tina is 16 years older than Erwin.
Erwin and Tina celebrated the special day of their life by inviting 120 of their mutual friends to their house in Kusnacht, Switzerland. Then they went to celebrate their honeymoon in Italy. However, after 3 weeks, Tina suffered from a stroke due to which she had a difficulty in walking properly. In 2016, she suffered from intestinal cancer. Erwin donated one of his kidney to Tina after coming to know that her kidneys are failing. Tina did her kidney transplant treatment in April 2017.
Tina has thanked and claimed Erwin as the gift of life in her memoir. Erwin and Tina are currently living blissful moments with each other in Switzerland. The couple reportedly expanded their portfolio by buying a $76 million Swiss estate as a weekend retreat. The house is built in more than 240,000 square feet of land, and they are considering using the big compound as a new weekend retreat in the immediate vicinity.
Erwin and Turner own houses in multiple countries. They officially became citizens of Switzerland in 2021 after living nearly 30 years there. As non-Swiss citizens were not allowed to buy property outside of touristy hotel areas, they were living in a rented mansion from 1995 to 2021. In December 2021, after they became a Swiss citizen, they reportedly purchased a new lakefront mansion worth $76 million. The mansion has its own pool, stream, and jetty on the shore of Lake Zurich.
Erwin Bach Net Worth
As of 2022, Erwin Bach’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $50 million. He has most probably earned a huge net worth through dedicating many years as a music executive and producer.
Erwin Bach News
- Tina Turner's Second Partner Sacrificed An Organ For Her Because 'He Didn't Want Another Woman' – UNILADTina Turner's Second Partner Sacrificed An Organ For Her Because 'He Didn't Want Another Woman' UNILAD
- What is Erwin Bach and Tina Turner’s net worth? Stars buy $76m mansion – HITC – Football, Gaming, Movies, TV, MusicWhat is Erwin Bach and Tina Turner’s net worth? Stars buy $76m mansion HITC – Football, Gaming, Movies, TV, Music
- Erwin Bach net worth: Tina Turner and husband's fortune explored as couple purchase Lake Zurich estate for $76 million – SportskeedaErwin Bach net worth: Tina Turner and husband's fortune explored as couple purchase Lake Zurich estate for $76 million Sportskeeda
Ice T Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Ice T is an American rapper and actor who’s best known for his music catalog as well as for appearing...
Bow Wow Net Worth, Age, Bio, Movies, and IG
Bow Wow is an American rapper and actor who is best known for his music catalog as well as his...
Jeezy Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Albums
Jeezy is an American rapper who is best known for being a pioneer in bringing trap music to the forefront...
YBN Nahmir Net Worth, Age, Height, and Girlfriend
Nahmir is an American rapper and singer who is best known for his hit singles Rubbin Off the Paint and...
- Ice T Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Richard Rawlings Net Worth, Age, Bio, and New Wife
- Alice Cooper Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Hot Sauce
- Marshawn Lynch Net Worth: How Rich Is the Former NFL Player in 2022?
- Bert Kreischer Net Worth, Age, Bio, Twitter, and Instagram
- John Travolta Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Drew Carey Net Worth: How Rich Is the Game Show Host in 2022?
- Bow Wow Net Worth, Age, Bio, Movies, and IG
- Jo Koy Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Tickets
- Dude Perfect Net Worth: How Rich Is the Group in 2022?