Eboni K Williams is a renowned American TV show host, and attorney. She is best recognized as a co-host of Fox News Channels’ show “Fox News Specialists”. As of 2022, Eboni K Williams net worth is estimated to be roughly $3 million.
On May 4, 2021, she made her debut as one of the main cast members on the 13th season of the reality show, The Real Housewives of New York City. With that, she became the first black main cast member on the show.
|Full Name||Eboni K. Williams|
|Birth Date||September 9, 1988|
|Birth Place||North Carolina, United States|
|Profession||TV show host|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Eboni K. Williams was born on the 9th of September, 1988 in North Carolina, United States. She has been raised by her mother. Nothing is much known about her father and early life. Eboni attended the University of North Carolina, where she earned a graduate degree in Communications. Later, she joined Loyola University New Orleans, from where she received J. D. Degree.
Eboni, while studying law, she worked as a clerk for the Louisiana Secretary of State. She later joined Louisiana Attorney General’s office. During the time, she also assisted as one of the council members in New Orleans.
By reaching 2008, she was able to provide legal counseling in family law and civil litigation. After two years in 2010, she returned to private practice and worked on the cases like homicide, drug, sex crime, and rape.
Eboni K Williams Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Williams was not recognized until she started working in several news channels. Her early work experience includes CBS News as its news correspondent. Likewise, she has worked on Fox News as a contributor. She has also made appearances on other talk shows like “Hannity” and “The O’Reilly Factor”.
Eboni has also served as co-host of several TV news shows like “The Five” and “Outnumbered”. On May 1, 2017, she started working as a co-host of Fox News’ show “Fox News Specialists”. She hosted the show along with fellow hosts Katherine Timpf and Eric Bolling. The show was canceled on September 8, 2017, after she was alleged with sexual harassment charges.
Williams, after quitting Fox network, joined WABC Radio. She served as a co-host of the radio talk show. However, she served at the radio show for four months. In October 2020, she was confirmed as the first black member who would be making her debut on the popular reality show “The Real Housewives of New York City”. The new season of the reality series started premiering on Bravo on May 4, 2021.
Eboni K Williams Personal Life
Eboni K. Williams is presently single. She has not been in the limelight for dating anyone. While talking to Essence in October 2020, Williams revealed that she just turned 33 and she’s at a place in her life where she is on the cusp of what does family looks like for her, and how does she define that. Through the statement, she has made it clear that she is in no hurry to settle down with marriage.
Eboni K Williams Net Worth
As of 2022, Eboni K Williams’ personal wealth is estimated to be somewhere in the range of $2 million to $4 million. She has gathered the hefty sum from being associated with several TV news channels. Eboni must be earning a big sum from the reality show, The Real Housewives of New York City. However, her exact salary figure has not come out yet.
Eboni K Williams News
- Eboni K. Williams Birthday National Today
- Eboni K. Williams of ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ to Launch New Season of Podcast With Warner Music Group (EXCLUSIVE) – VarietyEboni K. Williams of ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ to Launch New Season of Podcast With Warner Music Group (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
- RHONY’s Eboni Williams reveals truce with co-star Ramona Singer after feud & firing from show… – The US SunRHONY’s Eboni Williams reveals truce with co-star Ramona Singer after feud & firing from show… The US Sun
Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
Future is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being one of the most influential figures...
Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?
Coolio was an American rapper, actor, and record producer. He was best known for his hit music charts such as...
Akbar V Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper & Social Media Star?
Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is an American rapper. She Valerie Raven, better known as Akbar V is...
42 Dugg Net Worth: Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Girlfriend
Dion Marquise Hayes, popular as 42 Dugg is a famous American rapper. He is best perceived for his amazing collaboration...
- Tua Tagovailoa Net Worth: How Rich is Dolphins’ Quarterback?
- Craig Conover Net Worth: How Rich is Southern Charm Star?
- Tiki Barber Net Worth: How Rich is the Retired NFL Player?
- Tony Blevins Net Worth: How Rich is Apple’s Ex VP Actually?
- Future Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper in 2022?
- Jeff Dunham Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Children
- Tristan Tate Net Worth: How Rich is Andrew Tate’s Brother?
- Ime Udoka Net Worth: How Rich is the Former NBA Player?
- John Fetterman Net Worth: How Rich is the Politician Actually?
- Coolio Net Worth: How Rich was the Rapper Actually?