Dwayne Haskins Jr. is an American football quarterback who plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). Before that, he played college football for the Ohio State University. As of 2022, Dwayne Haskins net worth is estimated to be roughly $3 million.
|Full Name||Dwayne Haskins Jr.|
|Birth Date||May 3, 1997|
|Birth Place||Highland Park, New Jersey|
|Profession||Professional NFL player|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Haskins was born on May 3, 1997, in Highland Park, New Jersey. He studied at the Bullis School where he started to actively play football. He had initially committed to play football for the University of Maryland but after the coach, there was fired, Haskins would decide to attend the Ohio State University. During his days in college, Haskins was mentored by the NFL wide receiver named Mohamed Sanu.
Dwayne Haskins Net Worth and Career
After being redshirted in his first season at Ohio State, the following year, Haskins became the backup for J.T. Barrett. That year he finished the season completing 40 out of 57 passes. It was in his sophomore season that Haskins started to demonstrate the ability that he had started the season to claim the record number of single-season passing and touchdown. Furthermore, he also made it to 50 touchdowns that year which made him among the only seven NCAA quarterbacks to ever achieve this in a single season.
During his time in college football, Haskins was named as the semifinalist for the Maxwell Award and also finished third during the Heisman Trophy voting. With his impressive performances, Haskin would decide that he would rather forego the latter two years of his college football and enter the 2019 NFL Draft where he would become drafted by the Washington Rodskins in the first round itself.
Haskins would sign a rookie contract with them on May 9, 2019, which would span for 4 years. He then made his debut for the New York Giants but throughout the season had many ups and downs. Then for the 2020 season, Haskins was able to lose 7% body fat to make sure his performances were better this time around and even was among the team captains.
Though there were some impressive performances, Haskins was criticized by coaches for his poor work ethic. Furthermore, he was also not keeping up with COVIC-19 protocols because of which he was even fined a sum of $40,000 and even lost his status as the captain. This occurred after he was photographed attending his girlfriend’s birthday party.
Haskins is married to Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins. The two have had some problems in their relationship which was seen on July 3, 2021, when an incident at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas led to his wife knocking out his teeth when she punched him with the tooth found on the floor.
Dwayne Haskins Net Worth
As of 2022, Dwayne Haskins has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Because of him being let go by the Washington Rodskins with his contract still present, they still owe him around $4.3 million in the coming two years.
Dwayne Haskins News
- Dwayne Haskins ‘drank heavily’ at club before he was killed by dump truck in South Florida – Miami HeraldDwayne Haskins ‘drank heavily’ at club before he was killed by dump truck in South Florida Miami Herald
- Exclusive: Late NFL quarterback Dwayne Haskins to have multiple services after tragic death – WUSA9.comExclusive: Late NFL quarterback Dwayne Haskins to have multiple services after tragic death WUSA9.com
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins dies after being struck by dump truck ESPN
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?