Dwayne Haskins Jr. is an American football quarterback who plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). Before that, he played college football for the Ohio State University. As of 2022, Dwayne Haskins net worth is estimated to be roughly $3 million.
|Full Name||Dwayne Haskins Jr.|
|Birth Date||May 3, 1997|
|Birth Place||Highland Park, New Jersey|
|Profession||Professional NFL player|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Haskins was born on May 3, 1997, in Highland Park, New Jersey. He studied at the Bullis School where he started to actively play football. He had initially committed to play football for the University of Maryland but after the coach, there was fired, Haskins would decide to attend the Ohio State University. During his days in college, Haskins was mentored by the NFL wide receiver named Mohamed Sanu.
Dwayne Haskins Net Worth and Career
After being redshirted in his first season at Ohio State, the following year, Haskins became the backup for J.T. Barrett. That year he finished the season completing 40 out of 57 passes. It was in his sophomore season that Haskins started to demonstrate the ability that he had started the season to claim the record number of single-season passing and touchdown. Furthermore, he also made it to 50 touchdowns that year which made him among the only seven NCAA quarterbacks to ever achieve this in a single season.
During his time in college football, Haskins was named as the semifinalist for the Maxwell Award and also finished third during the Heisman Trophy voting. With his impressive performances, Haskin would decide that he would rather forego the latter two years of his college football and enter the 2019 NFL Draft where he would become drafted by the Washington Rodskins in the first round itself.
Haskins would sign a rookie contract with them on May 9, 2019, which would span for 4 years. He then made his debut for the New York Giants but throughout the season had many ups and downs. Then for the 2020 season, Haskins was able to lose 7% body fat to make sure his performances were better this time around and even was among the team captains.
Though there were some impressive performances, Haskins was criticized by coaches for his poor work ethic. Furthermore, he was also not keeping up with COVIC-19 protocols because of which he was even fined a sum of $40,000 and even lost his status as the captain. This occurred after he was photographed attending his girlfriend’s birthday party.
Haskins is married to Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins. The two have had some problems in their relationship which was seen on July 3, 2021, when an incident at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas led to his wife knocking out his teeth when she punched him with the tooth found on the floor.
Dwayne Haskins Net Worth
As of 2022, Dwayne Haskins has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Because of him being let go by the Washington Rodskins with his contract still present, they still owe him around $4.3 million in the coming two years.
Dwayne Haskins News
- Steelers to pay tribute to Dwayne Haskins during 2022 season with helmet decal Fox News
- Steelers to honor late quarterback Dwayne Haskins with helmet decal throughout 2022 season – CBS SportsSteelers to honor late quarterback Dwayne Haskins with helmet decal throughout 2022 season CBS Sports
- Dwayne Haskins was on the road back with Steelers before a tragic turn The Washington Post
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?