Dijon Isaiah McFarlane, who is better known by his stage name as DJ Mustard, is an American record producer, DJ, and songwriter. As of 2022, DJ Mustard net worth is estimated to be around $8 million.
During his career, Mustard has worked with several high-profile artists such as YG and Ty Dolla Sign. Later on, Mustard started to release his music as well which culminated into several albums such as 10 Summers and Perfect Ten.
|Full Name||Dijon Isaiah McFarlane|
|Birth Date||June 5, 1990|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Profession||Record Producer, DJ, and Songwriter|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Mustard was born to Jamaican parents who had moved to the U.S. However, one of the saddest days of his childhood came when his father was deported back to Jamaica. As a result, Mustard saw his uncle who was very close to him as a father figure. Since his uncle was a DJ, he became a big influence on Mustard.
Mustard was given the opportunity to be the DJ by his uncle during a family party when he was only 11 years of age. Since then, Mustard became hooked on music and continued to improve his abilities. This eventually led to him starting to be known as DJ Mustard by performing in different local clubs.
DJ Mustard Net Worth and Career
Mustard was continuing to do DJ gigs in different clubs but he was also gradually starting to create beats for artists. Among the first artists, he came to work with was YG, the West Coast rapper. Since then, the two have collaborated on several projects such as Bitches Ain’t Shit and You Broke. As Mustard continued to work with such rappers, he was also associated with other popular artists such as Tyga and Nipsey Hussle.
In 2010, Mustard released a compilation album called Let’s Jerk for which he partnered with Thump Records. Among one of the big hits that came out of Mustard’s production was the single called Rack City sang by Tyga. This single managed to reach number 7 on the prestigious Billboard Hot 100. This opened up even more pathways for Mustard as many other top rappers in the industry came to recognize his work and the quality that it possessed.
Mustard then produced the song called I’m Different for the rapper 2 Chainz which was another big success. Over the years, Mustard decided that he wanted to release his own music as well which led to his debut mixtape called Ketchup that was released in 2013. YG and Ty Dolla Sign have continued their long-term association as Mustard has been involved in several of their works including YG’s hit album called My Krazy Life.
Mustard started to date the model named Chanel Theirry when he was only 19 years of age. Their relationship grew stronger and stronger over the years that eventually led to their engagement in 2018. Two years later, they announced their marriage. Mustard and Chanel have three children together.
In 2020, many of his fans were in awe of the amazing body transformation that Mustard had undergone mentioning how he had lost a total of 47 pounds in the process of his transformation.
DJ Mustard Net Worth
As of 2022, DJ Mustard has an estimated net worth of $8 million. DJ Mustard has performed in many high-profile clubs over the years with these kinds of performances helping to grow his net worth. Furthermore, DJ Mustard has also produced many amazing songs that have been loved by millions of people which has also contributed to his huge fortune.
Dj Mustard News
- Mustard to Pay Ex-Wife $19000 a Month in Child Support, She Wanted Over $80000 – Report – XXLMAG.COMMustard to Pay Ex-Wife $19000 a Month in Child Support, She Wanted Over $80000 – Report XXLMAG.COMDJ Mustard Agrees To Pay Chanel Thierry $19K In Child Support The Shade RoomMustard Agrees To […]
- DJ Mustard’s Ex-Wife Demands Over $80,000 Per Month In Child Support Yahoo Entertainment
- Mustard's Ex-Wife Blasts Producer For Not Paying Child Support HipHopDX
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?