Demetrius Andrade Net Worth: How Rich is the Boxer Actually?
Demetrius Andrade is an American professional boxer. He held multiple world championship titles in his career. His winning title includes WBO light-middleweight title between 2013 and 2017 and the WBO middleweight title since 2018. The Ring Magazine ranked Demetrius as a 3rd world’s best active middleweight boxer. As of 2022, Demetrius Andrade net worth is estimated to be around $10 million.
|Full Name||Demetrius Cesar Andrade|
|Birth Date||February 26, 1988|
|Birth Place||Providence, Rhode Island, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Demetrius Andrade was born on 26th February 1988 in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. He started boxing at the early age of 6 in 1994. Demetrius was nicknamed Boo Boo. He was recognized all over the United States, after his successful amateur career.
In 2005, he held the title of United States Amateur Boxing Championship. He was successful to defend his title in 2006. The same year, he won National Golden Gloves, which falls on the welterweight division. In 2006, he was able to win the title again.
Demetrius registered his 2007 victory winning a Gold at the 2007 World Amateur Boxing Championships. In 2008, he represented the USA in Beijing Olympics and was successful to advance to the quarterfinals beating Andrey Balanov. However, his dream of winning the Olympic Gold Medal was shattered after he had a controversial loss to Kim Jung-Joo. After the loss, he turned into a professional.
Demetrius Andrade Net Worth & Professional Boxing Career
His first professional victory came over Patrick Cage in October 2008, where he knocked him out in the second round. After 2 weeks, he earned a victory over Arnulfo Javier Romero with a Knock out in the second round. Demetrius had his first WBO light-middleweight title in 2013, where he defeated the tough contender, Vanes Martirosyan.
Andrade’s one of the most dominant victories came over the British boxer, Brian Rose. He dominated entirely in the match with an outstanding score of 21-0, where he had 14 knockouts to Rose.
In 2015, he fought with the Argentine boxer, Dario Fabian Pucheta for WBA International light middleweight title. He was returning in the ring after 16 months. However, his inactivity didn’t let him down anywhere and had an easy victory with a knockout in the second round.
Demetrius had a non-title fight at middleweight in 2017 against Alantez Fox. He was in solid form in the entire match. Demetrius won the match after 12 rounds through a unanimous decision. In 2018, he won against Namibian boxer, Walter Kautondokwa. He was playing for the vacant WBO title, which he easily won through a unanimous decision.
Andrade continued his dominant game in 2019, getting a victory over Artur Akavov. The same year, he defended his WBO middleweight title against WBO 2 ranked boxer, Maciej Sulecki. He won the match with a dominant unanimous decision. In 2020, he fought against WBO 3rd rank boxer, Luke Keeler. He went offensive after the ninth round and started unleashing a flurry of punches on Luke. That made the referee stop fight, and he was announced as the winner.
Demetrius Andrade Personal Life
Demetrius Andrade is possibly single. He has not shared much information regarding his love life. Likewise, we have not got a single hint about his lady love. He seems to be quite focused on his boxing career.
Demetrius was arrested in 2018 on a charge of carrying a Glock 19 pistol. He didn’t have a permit to carry the gun, and later he tried to convince Providence police that he carried the gun due to his fame and wealth. Later on, the police found another suspicious thing in his bag, which was a magazine with 10 rounds. Though he was arrested by the police, he got bail and released on the same day.
Demetrius Andrade Net Worth
As of 2022, Demetrius Andrade has accumulated a huge net worth value of $10 million. As a boxer, his pay scale has jumped from $10,000 to $1.5 million. He was paid off a whopping amount of $1.5 million for competing with Luke Keeler on January 30, 2020.
Demetrius Andrade News
- Demetrius Andrade Stands Firm That Canelo is "Running From Real Fighters" BoxingScene.com
- Jermall Charlo Willing To Bypass Tuneups, March Straight Into Demetrius Andrade Showdown – BoxingScene.comJermall Charlo Willing To Bypass Tuneups, March Straight Into Demetrius Andrade Showdown BoxingScene.com
- Almost 2 Years After Canelo Loss, Billy Joe Saunders Slams Demetrius Andrade for “Load of Sh*t” Ahead of Potential Comeback – EssentiallySportsAlmost 2 Years After Canelo Loss, Billy Joe Saunders Slams Demetrius Andrade for “Load of Sh*t” Ahead of Potential Comeback EssentiallySports
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?