David Grutman, who is also known as The King of Miami Nightlife is a 48 years old American business executive and entrepreneur. He is best recognized for owning several nightclubs and restaurants in Miami, Florida. As of 2022, David Grutman net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
|Full Name||David Grutman|
|Birth Date||July 3, 1974|
|Birth Place||Naples, Florida, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
David Grutman was born on the 3rd of July, 1974 in Naples, Florida, United States. He has not provided detailed information on his parents, and early life. However, through sources, we came to know that his mom’s name is Hettie Grutman. His father, whose name has not been revealed yet, served as a President at SunTrust Bank.
Regarding his education detail, he has studied at the University of Florida, from where he graduated in finance.
David Grutman Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Following graduation in 1990, he went on to work as a bartender. He was believed to be an excellent bartender, who used to get a big tip from regular customers. Though he was not satisfied with that, he wants to achieve something big in his life. Soon, he became a manager of Biz Bistro, and while working as a manager, he established cordial relationships with many people.
Grutman opened the LIV nightclub for the first time in 2008 which was located near the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel. The hotel later became the third highest-grossing nightclub in the United States in 2014. After the initial step, David eventually opened the Club Story in 2013.
David continued to expand his business horizon by starting many restaurants in other places. He opened the restaurant Komodo, the restaurant Planta South Beach, the cafe OTL, and the Swan and Bar Bevy. In the year 2019, he started a high-end steak house, FL PAPI Steak in south beach.
David recently appeared on a Full Send Podcast on November 11, 2021, where the host put up a question “You are the guy who runs the Miami?” In a reply, Dave said, “Miami is a great city, I definitely try to mark on this and I really believe in this city.”
David Grutman is a married man who tied the knot with the model, Isabela Rangel. They exchanged wedding vows at Wynwood Walls in a star-studded ceremony in April 2016. Together with his wife, Isabel, he is blessed with two kids Kaia Saf Grutman and Vida Rose Grutman. David is currently living a splendid moment with his family residing in Miami, Florida.
David is also quite active on Instagram, where he regularly provides an update on his professional and personal life. On October 29, 2021, he posted an Instagram picture with his family wearing special costumes on Halloween. He titled the Instagram post “It’s a Frozen Halloween”.
David Grutman Net Worth
As of 2022, David Grutman’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $50 million. He has gathered massive fortune from running various restaurants, and luxury nightclubs.
Besides that, he also adds up a good amount from brand endorsements, advertisements, and Sponsors. In November, he purchased the new property out of foreclosure for $10.3 million, after selling his Sunset Island house for $8.3 million.
David Grutman News
- Hospitality Roundup: Grutman, Bad Bunny partner on new restaurant – South Florida Business Journal – The Business JournalsHospitality Roundup: Grutman, Bad Bunny partner on new restaurant – South Florida Business Journal The Business Journals
- Victoria Azarenka kicks off Think About It second season with entrepreneur David Grutman – Tennis MagazineVictoria Azarenka kicks off Think About It second season with entrepreneur David Grutman Tennis Magazine
- Bad Bunny Opens ‘Gekkō' Restaurant in Brickell With David Grutman NBC 6 South Florida
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?