Danny Fujikawa Net Worth: How Rich is Kate Hudson’s Boyfriend?
Danny Fujikawa is an American musician and record label owner. He was previously a member of the band called Chief and currently runs a record label called Lightwave. As of 2022, Danny Fujikawa net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million.
|Full Name||Danny Fujikawa|
|Birth Date||June 10, 1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Musician and Record Label Owner|
|Relationship Status||Engaged to Kate Hudson|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
Danny grew up in California where he studied at the Windward High School. Danny also has Japanese which he has mentioned through his social media posts. He also has two brothers named Michael and Brady with whom he grew up together.
After graduation, he went to New York University in 2004 where his focus of the study was in music. However, it was during this time that Danny along with his friends from college Evan Koga and Mike Moonves along with Danny’s brother Michael Fujikawa decided to take a different road to their musical success by starting their band called Chief.
Furthermore, during this time after dropping out, he was also taking time to travel the world.
Danny Fujikawa Net Worth and Career
Through the band Chief, Danny was the singer and also the guitarist in the band. Over the years, they managed to release several pieces of music including Might Proud, Night and Day, as well as Breaking Walls. However, over time, the group became disbanded though they are on good terms with one another. Danny then decided to start his record label called Lightwave Records in 2013 where he partnered with Chris Acosta who was part of Delta Mirror.
Danny has mentioned that one of the reasons for starting his record label was that he wanted to be releasing music on his terms and as per the kind of way in which he felt that it would be best to express music. One of their biggest talents they have signed includes a band called Shimmies.
Danny is skilled as an editor and previously also worked for Nomad Editing Company for a couple of years as an assistant editor. He has also mentioned being self-employed as an editor too so he probably does freelance work too for editing. As per his Linkedin profile, Danny has also worked as a project manager for a company called Swiim where he did research about underwater acoustic communication.
Danny is currently engaged to popular actress Kate Hudson with the two announcing that they are soon to get married too. Yet, before the two even had announced their relationship a couple of years ago, they had already met 15 years ago when Kate was only 23 years old. Danny was Kate’s best friend’s stepbrother. In 2017, they took their relationship public and over the years were seen together numerous times including being open about their relationship on social media.
They also have a daughter together named Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa who was born in 2018 and was named after Danny’s grandfather Ron Fujikawa. Rani is the first child for Danny with Kate also having two other children named Ryder Robinson and Bingham Bellamy from her previous relationships.
Danny loves to travel and from his social media posts, it seems that he has been around different countries including going to different parts of Asian countries such as Cambodia. Furthermore, he is also a family guy as he has posted many cute pictures together with Kate and their daughter capturing the moments of her growing up.
Danny Fujikawa Net Worth
As of 2022, Danny Fujikawa has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million. He earned a majority of that money as a musician and also from his own record label Lightwave.
Danny Fujikawa News
- Kate Hudson steps out for a casual stroll with her fiancee Danny Fujikawa and their daughter in NYC – Daily MailKate Hudson steps out for a casual stroll with her fiancee Danny Fujikawa and their daughter in NYC Daily Mail
- Kate Hudson's epic fail caught on camera by son Ryder – and her fiance saw it too HELLO!
- Kate Hudson gives a peek at her toned tum in green bralette with fiance Danny Fujikawa at Coachella – Daily MailKate Hudson gives a peek at her toned tum in green bralette with fiance Danny Fujikawa at Coachella Daily Mail
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?