Cooper Rush is a 28 years old American football quarterback. He is best known for playing in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys. Cooper was picked up by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2017. He got his first start as a starter for the Cowboys against Minnesota Vikings on October 31, 2021. As of 2022, Cooper Rush net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
|Full Name||Cooper Rush|
|Birth Date||November 21, 1993|
|Birth Place||Charlotte, Michigan, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Cooper Rush was born on the 21st of November, 1993 in Charlotte, Michigan, United States. He was born to his parents, Matthew and Frances Rush. For his study, he joined the Lansing Catholic High School. He was a three-year starter at quarterback for his high school football team. He shined as a quarterback throughout his high school days, where he led his team to get back-to-back victory in regular seasons in 2010 and 2011.
Cooper Rush Net Worth & Career
Cooper was also the key player who led his high school team to win the state runner-up title in 2011. He showed a good game in Division 5 regional championship games. Rush even set Michigan state records with five touchdown passes. Despite showing brilliant games throughout the championship game, he failed to get the championship title to his high school team.
Rush continued to show brilliant game after he became a four-year starter at Central Michigan University. He joined Central Michigan University after receiving only a football scholarship offer. As he entered a sophomore year, along with University’s football team, he made it into the 2014 Bahamas Bowl. At the end of the post-season college football game, he set all-time record for all bowl games with seven touchdown passes.
In 2015, he had his best season as a junior. In the first 13 games, he scored 3,703 passing yards which became a new school single-season record. Rush also completed 66.3% of his passes for 3848 passing yards, 25 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions. As he entered into a senior year, he had a low completion percentage of 59.8%. His production also dropped down to 3540 passing yards and 23 touchdowns. At the end of his college career, he had 12,894 passing yards and 90 touchdowns.
Cooper was signed as an undrafted free agent on May 12 by the Dallas Cowboys. Initially, as a rookie, he competed as the third-string quarterback in the training camp along with Zac Dysert. In 2018, he remained as the backup at quarterback, and in 2019, he was not even challenged for the backup quarterback role. In March 2020, he was signed as a restricted free agent for a year with the Cowboys.
However, he was waived by the Cowboys on May 4, after they signed Andy Dalton. In September 2020, Rush was signed into the new York Giants’ practice squad. Though, he was soon released from the Giants practice squad on September 29, 2020. In October 2020, he got back to Dallas Cowboys and was signed to its practice squad.
On January 4, 2021, Rush signed a future contract with the Dallas Cowboys. Cooper recently played as a starter for the Cowboys against the Minnesota Vikings, where he helped the team to win with a score of 20-16 with 2 touchdowns.
Cooper Rush is married to a lady named Lauryn Rush. There is not much detail available on his marriage. Cooper shares a daughter with his better half, Lauryn.
Cooper Rush Net Worth
As of 2022, Cooper Rush’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $4 million. He has earned total earnings of $4,944,529 from his professional football career so far.
Cooper Rush News
- Cowboys QB Review: Dak Prescott 'Great Things,' Interception Doubts & '70% Target' – Sports IllustratedCowboys QB Review: Dak Prescott 'Great Things,' Interception Doubts & '70% Target' Sports IllustratedCowboys news: Dallas could look at Dak Prescott’s contract for cap relief Blogging The BoysMcCarthy Saw Plenty of “Great […]
- Cowboys mock draft: Offense adds two explosive players The Landry Hat
- Cowboys QB Cooper Rush on free agency: ‘We’ll see what happens’ The Dallas Morning News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?