Conrad Thompson is an American mortgage broker and wrestling podcast host. Though Thompson runs his mortgage business full-time, he has been able to establish his name with several podcasts including Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard which has around 3 million downloads every month. As of 2022, Conrad Thompson net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
|Full Name||Conrad Thompson|
|Birth Place||Huntsville, Alabama|
|Profession||Mortgage Broker and Wrestling Podcast Host|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
As a kid, Thompson first got introduced to wrestling in Wrestlemania 4. But it would be in the days of WCW watching the likes of Hulk Hogan that pulled Thompson into wrestling. Furthermore, he also grew into a big fan of ECW.
Conrad Thompson Net Worth and Career
Thompson has been working as a mortgage broker for around two decades and says that he is passionate about the business. Yet, most people recognize him through his involvement in the different podcasts related to wrestling. Though Thompson had stopped watching wrestling since 2006, he would again be pulled back through CM Punk and his pipe bomb promo.
The start of the story for his podcast journey would be in 2012 when he and his friends were raising money on Kickstarter for an ECW documentary. They would then invite ECW wrestler Shane Douglas to sit down and have a chat. The conversation turned out very well and Thompson felt at that moment that it was such types of conversations that fans would want to hear and the wrestlers would be interested in telling as well.
This led to them than talking with Jim Cornette who was offered $1500 for the visit. After this, they went on to start doing several interviews. He would then become a co-host with Ric Flair on his podcast called Wooooo! Nation. After the show ran out of steam, Thompson became part of hosting the Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard show which became widely popular.
The show was known for its casual conversations with wrestlers which wasn’t on offer before and soon brought in millions of listeners. The listeners seemed to enjoy the variety of authentic stories that the wrestlers possessed. The show would even be broadcast on the WWE Network. Since then, he has also worked with other podcasts as well such as 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff, What Happened When with Tony Schiavone, and & My World with Jeff Jarrett among others.
Conrad Thompson is married to Megan Fliehr who is the daughter of wrestler Ric Flair. Thompson is a big fan of collectibles and has a sports collection that spans items from stars such as Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson. Yet, his most valuable memorabilia is the robes of Ric Flair that he bought on Ebay.
Conrad Thompson Net Worth
As of 2022, Conrad Thompson has an estimated net worth of $1 million. He has been able to accumulate this net worth through his mortgage business which he says will continue to be his full-time job. Even though Thompson has had huge success hosting different wrestling podcasts, he mentions how it is going to continue to be a side gig.
Conrad Thompson News
- Possible Big Plans for Conrad Thompson and Starrcast Next Year Wrestling HeadlinesView Full Coverage on Google News
- Conrad Thompson on How Vince McMahon and Tony Khan Signed Off on Ric Flair's Last Match Event – ComicBook.comConrad Thompson on How Vince McMahon and Tony Khan Signed Off on Ric Flair's Last Match Event ComicBook.comRic Flair criticizes the media for covering his health, capitalizes every word Cageside SeatsRic Flair […]
- Ric Flair’s last match, and the Alabama man who made it happen AL.com
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?