Christopher Williams is a 55 years old American singer, songwriter, and actor. He is best known for his hit songs “I’m Dreamin”, “Talk to Myself”, “Promises Promises”, and “Every Little Thing U Do”. As of 2022, Christopher Williams net worth is summed up to be around $500 thousand.
Williams was recently stated to be in a coma by his cousin and close friend, Al B. Sure!, however, his representative, Andre Browne confirmed that he is resting comfortably and is in stable condition.
|Full Name||Christopher Williams|
|Birth Date||August 22, 1967|
|Birth Place||The Bronx, New York, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
Christopher Williams was born on the 22nd of August, 1967 in The Bronx, New York City, United States. Not much is known about his early life and parents. However, we came to know that he is the nephew of a famous jazz singer, Ella Fitzgerald. For his study, he joined the Purchase College, currently known as the State University of New York.
Christopher Williams Net Worth & Career
Williams released his first studio album titled “Adventures in Paradise” on July 25, 1989. The album received a good response from music lovers as it peaked at the 23rd spot on the Billboard Top Soul Albums chart. In 1991, he released a song titled “I’m Dreaming” from the New Jack City soundtrack. The song became a big hit which even peaked at the No. 1 spot on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks charts.
Williams dropped his second studio album titled “Changes” on December 29, 1992. His hit song, I’m Dreaming’ was also included on the album. Besides that, other songs from the album “Every Little Thing U Do” and “All I See” also received an overwhelming response. To date, he has released 4 studio albums. His last and fourth studio album, Real Men Do was released on September 25, 2001.
Christopher has also been famous for his acting credentials. He has appeared as Kareem Akbar in the 1991 movie “New Jack City”. Williams also had a cameo role in the 1990s police drama series “New York Undercover”. He also appeared in a cameo role in the 1994 movie “Gunmen”. Besides movies, he has also appeared in several successful off-Broadway theatre productions in the 2000s. He portrayed the lead role in the stage play “The Clean-Up Woman”.
Christopher Williams’ present relationship status is still unknown. Though, he has been in a relationship with multiple women in the past. Earlier, he dated a celebrity stylist, Maya Hylton, with whom he had his first son named, Justin Hylton.
Later, he dated the actress, Stacey Dash. With Stacey, he has a son named Austin. Likewise, he has a daughter, Cierra Barnes-Williams from his former girlfriend, Heather Barnes. Williams dated actress, Halle Berry for a year from 1991 to mid-1992. According to some online portals, he was reportedly married to a lady named Natalie Macklin.
However, later an actress and TV personality, Kenya Moore revealed in an episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, that he is not legally married to his rumored wife, Natalie. Moore even shared a Williams’ video on her Twitter where she revealed he is not married to Natalie.
Williams was recently reported to be in a coma. The news was revealed by his cousin and singer, Al B. Sure!. Al shared Williams’ critical medical condition through his Instagram post on November 9, 2021, where he wrote “Please pray for my better-looking twin brother in a coma.” However, the news was proved false later after his Williams’ representative, Andrew Browne, revealed that Williams is resting comfortably and is in a stable condition.
Christopher Williams Net Worth
As of 2022, Christopher Williams’ personal wealth is estimated to be around $500 thousand. He has bagged a considerable amount through his music and acting career.
Christopher Williams News
- Carwash fundraiser planned for family of slain Battle Creek teen Christopher Williams – Battle Creek EnquirerCarwash fundraiser planned for family of slain Battle Creek teen Christopher Williams Battle Creek Enquirer
- Uptown Records Reissues Albums From Jodeci, Guy, Heavy D & The Boyz, And Christopher Williams – uDiscover MusicUptown Records Reissues Albums From Jodeci, Guy, Heavy D & The Boyz, And Christopher Williams uDiscover Music
- ‘Christopher Williams Is Not In a Coma’: Christopher Williams’ Rep Denies Singer Being In a Coma Following Al B. Sure!’s Post – Yahoo News‘Christopher Williams Is Not In a Coma’: Christopher Williams’ Rep Denies Singer Being In a Coma Following Al B. Sure!’s Post Yahoo News
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?