Camille Grammer is an American TV personality, model, dancer, producer, and actress. She is best known for starring in Bravo’s reality TV series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. Camille is probably best known as the ex-wife of the actor, and producer, Kelsey Grammer. As of 2022, Camille Grammer net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
|Full Name||Camille Grammer-Meyer|
|Birth Date||September 2, 1968|
|Birth Place||Newport Beach, California, U. S.|
|Profession||TV personality, dancer, actress|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Camille Grammer was born on the 2nd of September, 1968 in Newport Beach, United States. She has spent her childhood days growing up in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. Regarding her education detail, she has attended Montclair State College, where she studied English literature. Then, she joined the UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television based in Los Angeles.
Camille Grammer Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Camille began her career as a dancer in the 1980s, where she worked on the TV show called “Club MTV”. In the TV show, she performed at the Tavern on the Green along with a dance group. Then, she appeared as a model in many music videos. She started working as a model in the 1990s, where she modeled for several Playboy publications.
At the same time, she also appeared in few R-rated erotic movies like “The Naked Detective”, and “New York Knights”. Then, she appeared in a small role in two mainstream movies named “Deconstructing Harry”, and “Private Parts”. Camille co-owns the production company, Grammnet Productions with her former husband, Kelsey Grammer. From the late 1990s to 2010s, she has produced some big TV shows like “Medium”, “Girlfriends”, and “The Game”.
Camille became a popular TV personality after she appeared in Bravo TV’s reality show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in 2010. On January 13, 2011, she revealed that her then-husband, Kelsey, wanted to leave their marriage. The episode became the Number 1 telecast among adults aged from 18 to 49 against all cable competition that was telecast in the same time slot. It was also the highest-rated episode of that season.
Camille made a comeback as an actress in 2011 by guest-starring on the CBS sitcom “$#*! My Dad Says”. She portrayed the role of a recently-divorced reality star in the series. Camille announced in March 2012 that she would not be returning for the 3rd season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.
Camille confirmed that she would not be returning to the show as a full-time cast member after two months in May 2012 while making an appearance at the Race to Erase MS gala. Though, she has been making semi-regular guest appearances in the reality show.
Camille Grammer Personal Life
Camille Grammer has been married twice. First, she tied the knot with the actor, Kelsey Grammer in 1997. She shares two kids, a son named Jude Gordon, and a daughter, Mason Olivia. Both of her kids were born through a surrogate mother. She filed a divorce with him in July 2010 seeking physical custody of her both kids. She also demanded child support and alimony.
Camille and Kelsey’s divorce was officially finalized on 10th February 2011. Then, she dated lawyer and fitness trainer, Dimitri Charalambopoulos. In 2013, she filed a domestic violence case against Dimitri. She had minor injuries in the domestic violence so no charges were filed against her then-boyfriend. However, later Harris County, Texas District attorney charged him with a felony and assault of a family member.
Camille married for the second time David C. Meyer on 20th October 2018 in Hawaii. She seems to be living a blissful moment with her second husband since we have not heard any unusual things about her second marriage.
Camille Grammer Net Worth
As of 2022, Camille Grammer’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $50 million. According to sources, she received a huge amount of around $30 to $50 million as a settlement amount from her ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer. In addition to a big amount, she also receives cash and property from Kelsey.
Camille Grammer News
- Camille Grammer Reveals RHUGT: Morocco Cast Were ‘Uninvited’ From BravoCon Reality Tea
- Are Camille Grammer and Faye Resnick Still on Bad Terms After the Original Dinner Party from Hell? – BravoAre Camille Grammer and Faye Resnick Still on Bad Terms After the Original Dinner Party from Hell? BravoRHOBH's Garcelle Beauvais Shares Off-Camera Convo With Kyle Reality Blurb
- Kyle Richards and Camille Grammer Meyer's Rollercoaster Friendship, Explained: Their Status Today – BravoKyle Richards and Camille Grammer Meyer's Rollercoaster Friendship, Explained: Their Status Today Bravo
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?