Bryson DeChambeau is an American professional golfer. He is an eight-time winner of the PGA Tour who is also known by his nickname as “The Scientist” because of his scientific approach to golf. As of 2022, Bryson DeChambeau net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
|Full Name||Bryson James Aldrich DeChambeau|
|Birth Date||September 16, 1993|
|Birth Place||Modesto, California|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship with Sophie Phalen Bertolami|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Bryson was born on September 16, 1993, in Modesto, California. He studied at Clovis East High School during which he was already an active golf player.
When he was only 16 years of age, Bryson became the winner of the California State Junior Championship. He then got accepted with a scholarship at Southern Methodist University where he majored in physics. He went on to win both the NCAA championship as well as the U.S. Amateur title becoming only the fifth player ever to do so.
Bryson DeChambeau Net Worth and Professional Career
View this post on Instagram
After getting early success as an amateur, Bryson would make his debut on the PGA Tour in 2015. That same year he also played at the Australian Masters where he managed to secure a runner-up position. By 2016, Bryson had already signed a deal with Cobra-Puma Golf who noticed his potential early on. Among his first big earnings would come at the RBC Heritage where he was tied at 4th place and ended up taking home $259,000.
In 2017, Bryson would secure his first-ever PGA Tour victory with a win at the John Deere Classic. That same year, he also got a chance to meet the then President of the United States, Donald Trump, and play golf together with him.
He went on to win at The Northern Trust and later on participated in the FedEx Cup where he managed to finish at 3rd place and take home a prize of $2 million. In 2018, he would also be part of the U.S. team in the Ryder Cup where they would defeat the European team.
He carried on the strong momentum of 2018 winning the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open as well. After this victory, he would be in the 5th position in the Official World Golf Ranking which was a great achievement.
Bryson has made his name in being “The Scientist” because of his scientific approach to golf. His background in physics seems to have shaped the way he performs in golf with him having his irons and wedges cut to the same length.
Bryson DeChambeau has been in a relationship with Sophie Phalen Bertolami since 2018. Sophie studied Kinesiology and Nutrition. She has attended Belmont University and is going to be part of the residency program at the Vanderbilt University Medical Centre. Sophie is often seen supporting her partner by being present in his games.
Bryson DeChambeau Net Worth
As of 2022, Bryson DeChambeau’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $20 million. He has already made close to $23 million throughout his career having already made more than $5 million in 2021 alone. Bryson also has many sponsors which include Bridgestone Golf, Rolex, Bose, and Draft Kings.
Bryson DeChambeau News
- Bryson DeChambeau bites back at OWGR as LIV Golf's world ranking wait goes on The MirrorBryson DeChambeau outlines path to returning to PGA Tour | bunkered.co.uk bunkered
- Decoding Bryson DeChambeau's Recent "Eureka Moment" Golficity
- Bryson DeChambeau and Kyle Berkshire put on an absolute nuke show at a Drive Shack GolfDigest.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?