Benjamin Lloyd Crump, simply known as Ben Crump is a renowned Benjamin Lloyd Crump, simply known as Ben Crump is a renowned American civil rights attorney. He also specializes in catastrophic personal injury cases. Ben is often known as “Black America’s Attorney General”. He is the founder of the law firm, Ben Crump Law. As of 2022, Ben Crump net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Full Name||Benjamin Lloyd Crump|
|Birth Date||October 10, 1969|
|Birth Place||Lumberton, North Carolina, U. S.|
|Wife||Dr. Genae Angelique Crump|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Ben Crump stepped into this world on October 10, 1969, in Lumberton, North Carolina, United States. He grew up in a large extended family along with 9 siblings and step-siblings. Ben was looked after by his grandmother, since his mom, Helen used to work as a hotel maid. She also worked in a local Converse shoe factory.
Ben attended the South Plantation High School, based in Plantation, Florida. He later joined Florida State University, earning a Bachelor’s degree in 1992, majoring in criminal justice. After three years in 1995, he earned his Juris Doctor degree.
Ben Crump Net Worth & Career
Crump had his first case in 2002, where he represented Genie McMeans Jr.’s family, who was shot and killed by a white state trooper. He took another case in 2007, representing an African-American teenager named Martin Lee Anderson, who was killed in 2006, by the guards of a Florida-based Youth detention center.
Ben created the headline in 2012 after he represented the Trayvon Martin’s family, who was shot and killed by 28-year-old George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida on 26th February 2012. The same year, he took over the case of African-American woman Alesia Thomas, who took last breathe while she was in police custody.
Thomas was brutally beaten by the female officer Mary O’Callaghan, which was revealed as the major reason behind her death. In 2014, he was hired to represent the case of an 18-year black guy, Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by the police officer, Darren Wilson. The same year, he represented a 12-year-old African-American guy, Tamir Rice, who was led to death by the police in Cleveland.
Ben continued his job fighting for the justice of black people in 2015. He represented the family of Antonio Zambrano Montes and Corey Jones in 2015, where the latter was killed by a plainclothes officer. Ben opened his law firm, Ben Crump Law in 2017.
Crump took over the case of George Floyd, who was killed by Minneapolis officer, Derek Chauvin. The police officer was eventually charged with 3rd-degree murder and 2nd-degree manslaughter. Later, he was further charged with a second-degree murder charge.
His most recent case includes the case of a 19-year-old Asian American boy, Christian Hall. He was shot and led to death by the Pennsylvania State Troopers in December 2020. Likewise, he represented the family of a 20-year-old African American boy, Daunte Wright, who was killed by a Brooklyn Center Police Department officer.
Ben Crump Personal Life
Ben Crump is married to a lady named, Genae Angelique Crump. With his wife, Genae, he shares a kid named Brooklyn Zeta Crump. We are yet to get more information on his personal life. For more updates, interested people can follow his Instagram, attorneycrump, where he posts his recent updates.
Ben Crump Net Worth
Ben Crump has amassed an approximate fortune of $5 million by 2022. He has earned the lump sum from his work experience as an attorney. Besides that, he has also appeared on the prime time court show, “You the Jury” and TV documentary series “Who Killed Tupac?”.
Ben Crump News
- Ben Crump: Richard Cox family to sue New Haven police CT Insider
- Lawyer Ben Crump leading team to represent inmate after alleged prison neglect in Alabama – Alabama's News LeaderLawyer Ben Crump leading team to represent inmate after alleged prison neglect in Alabama Alabama's News LeaderAlabama inmate’s medical records released following public outcry WSFAAlabama prison inmate Kastellio Vaughan refused medical care […]
- George Floyd family attorney Ben Crump to visit Weed neighborhood destroyed by Mill Fire – Record SearchlightGeorge Floyd family attorney Ben Crump to visit Weed neighborhood destroyed by Mill Fire Record Searchlight
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?