Anthony Ramos is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his performance as Philip Hamilton, and John Laurens in the Broadway musical, “Hamilton”. Ramos is also known for his amazing performance in the musical drama movies “In the Heights”, and “A Star Is Born”. As of 2022, Anthony Ramos net worth is estimated to be roughly $3 million.
|Full Name||Anthony Ramos Martinez|
|Birth Date||November 1, 1991|
|Birth Place||New York City, United States|
|Partner/Fiance||Jasmine Cephas Jones|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Anthony Ramos was born on the 1st of November, 1991 in New York City, United States. He belongs to Puerto Rican descent. Anthony has spent his childhood days growing up in Bushwick, Brooklyn. He has an elder brother and a younger sister.
Regarding his education detail, he has studied at Halsey Junior High School. He used to sing Motown songs in high school days with a student group, the Halsey Trio. Later, he joined New Utrecht High School, from where he came out as a graduate in 2009.
During his time in high school, he was more active in sports. He used to play mostly baseball in NCAA Division III. Anthony later joined the American Musical and Dramatic Academy, where he graduated in 2011.
Anthony Ramos Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Ramos started off his acting career in 2011 by appearing in various musical productions. His early notable performance includes a 2012 production “In the Heights”. He has also appeared in a dance show, Heart and Lights, which was performed at Radio City Music Hall. During that time, he gave an audition for the off-Broadway production “Hamilton”.
Anthony later took over the role of Justin Laboy in the short musical titled “21 Chump Street”. The short musical was recorded for the National Public Radio (NPR)’s This American Life. In early 2015, he starred off in the dual role of John Laurens and Philip Hamilton in the musical “Hamilton”.
In 2016, he was cast as Mars Blackmon in Netflix’s comedy-drama series “She’s Gotta Have It”. Likewise, he appeared as Ramon in the remake of the musical production “A Star Is Born”.
In 2018, he was cast as Usnavi in the movie adaption of the musical “In the Heights”. Ramos was recently cast in the lead role in the upcoming Transformers film franchise “Transformers: Rise of the Beast”, which will be released in 2022.
Besides acting, he is also known for his singing talent. Anthony released two tracks titled “Common Ground”, and “Freedom” from his solo EP, The Freedom EP on November 8, 2017. He was signed to Republic Records in 2019. Anthony came up with his first album titled “The Good & The Bad” on October 25, 2019. He released his second album titled “Love and Lies” on June 25, 2021.
Anthony has recently appeared in CBS’s new home makeover show “Secret Celebrity Renovation”. Along with the show’s designers, he helped to renovate his childhood drama teacher, Sara Steinweiss’s Brooklyn-based house. Anthony renovated his teacher’s house as a return gift for helping him reach a path of stardom.
Anthony Ramos Personal Life
Ramos is currently in a relationship with Grammy-winning singer, and actress, Jasmine Cephas Jones. He met her first time while rehearsing for the Off-Broadway production of Hamilton. After dating her for more than six years, he got engaged to her on Christmas Eve in 2018.
Ramos reached to social media sharing the engagement news on Instagram in 2018 where he wrote “Thank you for saying yes to writing stores together for the rest of our lives. I’m honored and Blessed to marry you”.
Anthony Ramos Net Worth
As of 2022, Anthony Ramos ‘s personal wealth is estimated to be around $3 million. He has been able to make a whopping net worth figure from appearing in the various musical Broadways, and movies. His music album release has also helped him to add some amount to his net worth.
Anthony Ramos News
- Purina Dog Chow and Actor Anthony Ramos Announce Winning Service Dog of Visible Impact Award – Yahoo FinancePurina Dog Chow and Actor Anthony Ramos Announce Winning Service Dog of Visible Impact Award Yahoo Finance
- Why ‘Dumb Money’ Editor Cut a Second Anthony Ramos ‘Savage’ Dance Sequence From End Credits – VarietyWhy ‘Dumb Money’ Editor Cut a Second Anthony Ramos ‘Savage’ Dance Sequence From End Credits Variety
- Anthony Ramos' New Music Reflects Recent Changes in His Life: 'A Lot Has Happened in the Last 2 Years' (Exclusive) – PEOPLEAnthony Ramos' New Music Reflects Recent Changes in His Life: 'A Lot Has Happened in the Last 2 Years' (Exclusive) PEOPLE
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?