Andrew Shaw Net Worth: How Rich is the NHL Star Actually?
Andrew Shaw is a retired Canadian ice hockey player who played for the Chicago Blackhawks and Montreal Canadiens of the National Hockey League. As of 2022, Andrew Shaw net worth is estimated to be roughly $10 million.
|Full Name||Andrew Shaw|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1991|
|Age||30 years old|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Shaw was born on July 20, 1991, in Belleville, Ontario to parents Doug Shaw and Darlene Shaw. His younger brother Jason is also an ice hockey player who played in the Ontario Hockey League and also for the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. He also has an older brother named Josh and an older sister named Alex.
Andrew Shaw Net Worth & Career
Andrew started his junior career with the Niagara Ice Dogs in the Ontario Hockey League. His debut match was with Ottawa 67’s. His first goal in the junior OHL came against the Plymouth Whalers.
He was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 5th round of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. In his debut season, he split time between the Chicago Blackhawks and their AHL associate the Rockford IceHogs.
Shaw’s professional ice hockey debut came on October 8, 2011, against the Grand Rapids Griffins. On January 3, 2012, Shaw signed a three-year contract with the Chicago Blackhawks.
On June 24, 2016, Shaw was traded to the Montreal Canadiens. He signed a six-year contract with the Canadiens worth $23.4 million. Three years later, Shaw returned back to Chicago. On November 30, 2019, he suffered a concussion during a game against the Colorado Avalanche. The injury ended his season. On February 9, 2021, he suffered another concussion in a game against the Dallas Stars.
On April 26, 2018, Shaw announced that he will retire from ice hockey due to multiple concussions. During his ten seasons at the NHL, he won the Stanley Cup with the Blackhawks twice in 2013 and 2015.
Andrew Shaw’s Wife- Chaunette Boulerice
View this post on Instagram
Andrew is a married man. He married his longtime girlfriend Chaunette Boulerice on August 12, 2017. In June 2018, the couple gave birth to a daughter named Andy. They also welcomed a son named Dax on January 17, 2020.
Andrew Shaw Net Worth
As of 2022, Andrew Shaw’s personal wealth is estimated to be roughly $10 million. On June 24, 2016, he signed a six-year, $23.4 million contract with the Montreal Canadiens. His average salary is around $3,900,000. Shaw has earned over $20 million from his entire NHL career.
Andrew Shaw News
- Former Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw: Kyle Beach 'put himself in a bad situation' Yahoo Life
- Andrew Shaw's wife Chaunette Boulerice and their relationship history Sportskeeda
- Sting mourn death of longtime scout, former billet Shaw The Sarnia Observer
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?