Tiffany Moon is an American television personality best known for her appearance on the reality television show ‘The Real Housewives of Dallas’. As of 2022, Tiffany Moon net worth is estimated to be roughly $2.5 million.
|Full Name||Tiffany Moon|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1984|
|Source of Wealth||Television star|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
Moon was born on August 13, 1984, in Beijing, China to parents Michael and Grace Sun. Not much is known about her parents and siblings. What we know about her is that she moved to the United States at the age of 6.
After completing high school, Moon went to Cornell University where she earned a degree of Bachelor Science. She then completed her M.D. at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
View this post on Instagram
Tiffany is now an anesthesiologist working in Texas. She earns a salary of around $240K per year. She is a licensed MD and associated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists. According to Moon herself, she takes care of patients in the operating room, teaches, and does research.
However, many people know Moon for her appearance on the ‘Real Housewives of Dallas’. She entered the reality television series in its 5th season for a replacement of LeeAnne Locken. Moon has been the fan-favorite from day one as she played mediator between many fights.
Besides her role in the medical industry and television, Moon is also an entrepreneur. She sells a lot of merchandise including face masks, scrub caps, and candles. She also has a jewelry website called “Eternal Love”. A nice part of her is that she donates a portion of the sales from her jewelry line to ‘The Family Place’, which is a charity helping victims of domestic violence.
Who is Tiffany Moon’s Husband- Daniel Moon?
Tiffany is married to a realtor, Daniel Moon. He is the vice president at the Sam Moon Group and has been working there since 1994. The company works in retail, real estate, and development.
Daniel is responsible for managing day-to-day operations. The real estate develops hotels, shopping malls, and other commercial real estates.
What is Tiffany Moon Net Worth Actually?
As of 2022, Tiffany Moon’s personal wealth is estimated to be roughly $2.5 million. Moon earns from a different source. She earns reportedly $240,000 per year as an anesthesiologist. Moon also has a jewelry line called ‘Eternal Love’. In addition to that, she also receives a heavy chunk of money from her appearance on the Real Housewives of Dallas.
Tifanny Moon News
- Former ‘Real Housewives of Dallas’ Stars: Where Are They Now? Yahoo Entertainment
- What Are The Real Housewives Of Dallas Doing Now That The Show Has Ended? TheThings
- Real Housewives of Dallas Star Dr. Tiffany Moon joins Gayle Guyardo on BLOOM WFLA
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?