Rasheeda Buckner-Frost, better known as Rasheeda is an American rapper, fashion designer, and TV personality. She claimed prominence after performing with the female hip hop trio, Da Kaperz. Rasheeda is also known for her appearance on the reality show “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”. As of 2022, Rasheeda net worth is estimated to be roughly $700 thousand.
|Full Name||Rasheeda Buckner-Frost|
|Birth Date||May 25, 1976|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
Rasheeda was born on the 25th of May, 1976 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. She has not shared detailed information on her parents, early life, and educational background. She seems to have had an interest in singing since she was a small kid.
Rasheeda Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Rasheeda began her music career as one of the members of the female hip hop trio, Da Kaperz. She was able to establish herself as a talented rapper by singing along with the hip-hop group. However, she left the group in 2000 and started her solo career. She dropped her first studio album “Dirty South” on March 27, 2001. The album includes the hit single “Do It”.
Rasheeda released her second studio album, “A Ghetto Dream” under her label D-Lo in March 2002. She dropped her third album “GA Peach” on April 25, 2006. Following year, she dropped her fourth album titled “Dat Type of Gurl” on June 19, 2007. The album became a big hit due to its first song “Got That Good (My Bubble Gum(“.
In 2007, Rasheeda formed a hip hop duo, “Peach Candy” along with the R&B singer-songwriter, Kandi Burruss. She came up with her first mixtape, “Certified” in the summer of 2009. Rasheeda dropped her firth studio album “Certified Hot Chick” on August 18, 2009. She released her last studio album “Boss Chick Music” on June 18, 2012. She promoted her last album on the 10th season of “Bad Girls Club: Atlanta”, and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”.
Rasheeda appeared on the VH1’s reality show “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” in 2012. She appeared in the show along with her husband/manager, Kirk Frost. She is still a part of the reality show, and she has been one of the main cast members of the series since its first season. The latest season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta started premiering on VH1 on July 5, 2021.
Rasheeda Personal Life
Rasheeda is married to Kirk Frost. She married Kirk when she was 23 years of age. Rasheeda shares two sons with her husband, Kirk. Her eldest son was born in 2000, and her youngest son was born in 2013. Rasheeda’s marriage along with her career, personal life, and business ventures has already been documented as a series regular on “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta.”
Rasheeda Net Worth
As of 2022, Rasheeda’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $700 thousand. In addition to her music career, she has also been a successful entrepreneur. She owns her makeup line named “Poiz Cosmetics”. Likewise, she is the owner of a multi-million dollar boutique named Pressed, which is situated at two locations; Atlanta, and Houston.
- Kirk And Rasheeda Frost On Choosing To Be Transparent About Their Relationship On Reality TV: 'Own Your Truth – EssenceKirk And Rasheeda Frost On Choosing To Be Transparent About Their Relationship On Reality TV: 'Own Your Truth Essence
- 'We've Been Telling You This for Years': Rasheeda Frost's Recent Video Has Fans Talking About the Star's Relationship with Her Husband Kirk – Atlanta Black Star'We've Been Telling You This for Years': Rasheeda Frost's Recent Video Has Fans Talking About the Star's Relationship with Her Husband Kirk Atlanta Black Star
- 'Rasheeda Mind Her Own Business and Here Y'all Come': Fans Defend Rasheeda After Tweet Compares the Rapper to Ciara and Lori Harvey In Regards to Relationships – Atlanta Black Star'Rasheeda Mind Her Own Business and Here Y'all Come': Fans Defend Rasheeda After Tweet Compares the Rapper to Ciara and Lori Harvey In Regards to Relationships Atlanta Black Star
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?