Patrisse Khan Cullors is an American social activist and author. She is a co-founder of the social movement “Black Lives Matter”. Patrisse has been recently in news for a million-dollar real estate buying binge. As of 2022, Patrisse Khan Cullors net worth is reported to be around $2 million.
|Full Name||Patrisse Khan Cullors|
|Birth Date||June 20, 1983|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Social activist, author|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Patrisse Khan Cullors was born on June 20, 1983, in Los Angeles, California, United States. She spent her childhood days growing up in Pacoima. She completed her high school education at Cleveland High School.
Patrisse has involved herself as an activist since she was a teenager. She actively indulges in the civil rights social movement, Bus Riders Union (BRU). She has also learned about activism from Labor Community Strategy Center. In her early practicing activism days, she got to learn about critical theory, revolutionaries, and social movements.
Patrisse, later joined UCLA and received a graduate degree majoring in religion and philosophy. She also attended USC, to get a terminal degree, Master of Fine Arts. Cullors is also sharing knowledge on social activism in the Public Practice Program organized at Otis College of Art and Design.
Patrisse Khan Cullors Net Worth & Career
Cullors founded the decentralized political and social movement called “Black Lives Matter” in 2013, along with friends Opal Tometi, Alicia Garza, and some community organizers. The movement was started to stop the incidents of racial violence against black people.
Pratisse worked on the social movement strongly, when a not-guilty verdict was given to George Zimmerman who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager named Trayvon Martin in Florida. Likewise, she protests against the Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who killed the black guy, George Floyd by kneeling down on his neck.
Cullors has written a book “When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir”. The book was made available for the public in January 2018. On February 4, 2018, her book was listed at number 12 on The New York Times Best Seller list.
Pratisse has also made an appearance in the 2016 documentary “Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement”. She has also signed a multi-year contract deal with Warner Brothers Television Group, to work on the content that raises the voice of black people.
Patrisse Khan Cullors Personal Life
Patrisse Khan Cullors identified herself as a queer. She was forced to leave her house when she revealed her identity to her parents. She shared the wedding vows with a social activist, Janaya Khan in 2016.
Patrisse Khan Cullors Net Worth
Patrisse Khan Cullors has amassed a total net worth of $2 million by 2022. Most recently, she is suspected to be misusing the funds that were raised from the Black Lives Matter movement as she has bought many houses in the United States.
She has recently bought a house worth $1.4 million in Los Angeles. Likewise, she purchased a home-based in Inglewood for $510,000. Patrisse also bought 4 bedroom house in South Los Angeles for $590,000 in 2018.
Patrisse Khan Cullors News
- BLM and Palestinian Groups Are Cut From the Same Radical Cloth Heritage.org
- BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors debuts LA performance art piece that sees her lead group of women in matching – Daily MailBLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors debuts LA performance art piece that sees her lead group of women in matching Daily Mail
- FLASHBACK: Black Lives Matter co-founder called for 'end' of Israel in 2015 Fox News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?