Monique Idlett Mosley is an American entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and philanthropist. She is the founder of Reign Ventures, an investment firm that helps women and minority-led startups to empower young entrepreneurs for a successful future ahead. As of 2022, Monique Idlett net worth is estimated to be around $250 million.
|Full Name||Monique Idlett|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1974|
|Born Place||Georgia, United States|
|Children||Demetruis Mosley, Reign Mosley|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, Philanthropist|
|Net Worth||$250 million|
Born on April 30, 1974, in Georgia, Monique had a difficult youth life as she had to take care of her first child when she was still a teen. By the time, she was 19 years old, she was not only taking care of her child but also had to look for her father’s two children after he passed away.
Monique was previously married to artist Timbaland. They were together for around 10 years and married for five. She filed for divorce twice first in 2013, and then in 2015.
Monique Idlett Net Worth and Career
Monique started her professional career at the age of 22 after she convinced a VP at USA Today to hire her. She worked as an advertising executive and with that role, she became the youngest and first-ever African-American woman senior executive to land that role. During her time there, she launched her own marketing firm and left the USA Today to focus on her own firm.
Monique agency’s developed sales and public relations with several celebrities and companies like Kanye West, Burrell Communications, Rapper T.I, Timbaland, and Verizon. She met with Timothy “Timbaland” Mosley and helped him launch Mosley Brands and the Mosley Music Group record label. While working together, they fell in love.
After Timbaland and Monique started dating, she became the CEO of MMG and Mosley Brands. Under her leadership, she represented several artists including One Republic, Nelly Furtado, and Chris Cornell. In 14 years, Monique took Mosley Brands and MMG to a new height and sold 40 million singles with several artists.
Furthermore, Monique also founded Reign Ventures in 2017. The investment firm aims to help the woman and minority-led startups to empower young people and helping them to build a multimillion-dollar company. Recently, Monique and some of her friends launched ‘Chatter’ a talk show that airs on FOX Soul.
As a philanthropist, Monique has been involved in several charitable works. She founded the ‘Always Believing Foundation’ which combats health issues in youth. In addition to that, she is also a board member of a National Trustee of ‘The Boys & Girls Club of America’.
Monique is now one of the stars of Discovery’s ‘Undercover Billionaire’ season 2. In that show, she will be sent to a remote town with only a $100 bill, a phone, and a car with a task to build a successful $100 million business in just 90 days from a scratch.
Monique Idlett Net Worth in 2022: $250 million
Monique Idlett News
- 'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique's Juicing Process And Healthy Healing Foods For Tacoma – TV Shows Ace'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique's Juicing Process And Healthy Healing Foods For Tacoma TV Shows Ace
- 'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique Idlett-Mosley's Recipe A Lesson In Consistency – TV Shows Ace'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique Idlett-Mosley's Recipe A Lesson In Consistency TV Shows Ace
- 'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique's Music Connection Gives Business A Sound – TV Shows Ace'Undercover Billionaire' Exclusive: Monique's Music Connection Gives Business A Sound TV Shows Ace
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?