Demario DeWayne White Jr., better known as Moneybagg Yo is an American rapper and songwriter. He is best known for his two biggest hit mixtapes “Federal 3X” and “Heartless”. Moneybagg is also popular for his 2020 released album “Time Served”. As of 2022, Moneybagg Yo net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Full Name||Demario DeWayne White Jr.|
|Birth Date||September 22, 1991|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Profession||Rapper and Songwriter|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Moneybagg Yo was born Demario DeWayne White Jr. on 22nd September 1991 in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. He has not shared much information about his early life, parents, and education detail. Considering his successful singing career, he seems to have an interest in singing from the beginning.
Moneybagg Yo Net Worth & Career
Moneybagg released his first mixtape, From da Block 2 da Booth on April 16, 2012. Soon after six months, he came up with his second mixtape, October 20th, which hit the floor on October 6, 2012. He continued to give good music to audiences through releasing several mixtapes “La Familia”, “Relentless”, “Federal”, “Federal Reloaded”, “ELO (Everybody Lives On)”, “All Gas No Brakes”, “4 the Hard Way” and “Heartless”.
On August 11, 2017, he claimed to the peak of his career with the release of a mixtape, Federal 3X. The mixtape was a massive hit, which peaked at Number 5th spot on Billboard 200. It generated total sales revenue of $30,000. That same year, he dropped another mixtape “Fed Baby’s”.
Moneybagg went on to receive huge popularity with the release of two mixtapes “2 Heartless” and “Bet On Me”. His last mixtape, Code Red was released on September 18, 2020. He earned further recognition by releasing several hit studio albums. His first album, Reset was released on November 2, 2018. It generated a total sales revenue of $31,000.
His second studio album, 43va Heartless was released on May 24, 2019. The album also became a big hit generating sales revenue of $40,000. Moneybagg achieved the biggest hit of his career by releasing his 3rd studio album, Time Served on January 10, 2020. The album was certified Gold by RIAA and turned around $500,000 in sales revenue. His most recent album, A Gangsta’s Pain was released on April 23, 2021.
Moneybagg Yo Personal Life
Moneybagg Yo was in a relationship with the famous rapper, Megan Thee Stallion. The rumors of two being in a relationship started speculating when both were caught together multiple times. However, after some time, Megan confirmed that she has broken up with him.
Moneybagg started a new relationship with model and social media star, Ari Fletcher in January 2020. He even gifted her a Lamborghini as a birthday gift in July 2020. However, the couple broke up a few months back. Fletcher confirmed the news that she has split up with him. Both stars are not even following each other on Instagram post their breakup.
Moneybagg has eight kids from his past relationships. While talking to hip-hop music station, Shade 45 in 2017, Moneybagg revealed that he had 7 kids and 4 baby mothers. In fact, he became a father of 2 or 3 kids when he was studying in 12th grade.
In 2016, he was arrested on the charge of possessing a weapon and drug. Likewise, he was also supposed to have been involved in a shooting that took place at a New Jersey rest stop.
Moneybagg Yo Net Worth
Moneybagg Yo has gathered a vast chunk of money from his music career. As of 2022, he has bagged a huge net worth of $6 million. He collected a big amount all from his music album sales and live performances.
- Moneybagg Yo Becomes First Artist To Escort NFL Team Onto The Field uDiscover MusicMoneybagg Yo Seen Walking Out With Tennessee Titans VladTVMoneybagg Yo Walks Out With Tennessee Titans HotNewHipHopMoneybagg Yo Walks Out With […]
- Ari Fletcher Reveals She and Moneybagg Yo Recently Suffered Miscarriage XXLMAG.COMAri Fletcher Confirms Moneybagg Yo Pregnancy Photo: "That Was Me" – hnhh HotNewHipHopView Full Coverage on Google News
- Moneybagg Yo And DJ SELF Chop It Up At Rolling Loud NY | New York's Power 105.1 FM | DJ Self – iHeartMoneybagg Yo And DJ SELF Chop It Up At Rolling Loud NY | New York's Power 105.1 FM | DJ Self iHeart
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?