Demario DeWayne White Jr., better known as Moneybagg Yo is an American rapper and songwriter. He is best known for his two biggest hit mixtapes “Federal 3X” and “Heartless”. Moneybagg is also popular for his 2020 released album “Time Served”. As of 2022, Moneybagg Yo net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
|Full Name||Demario DeWayne White Jr.|
|Birth Date||September 22, 1991|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Profession||Rapper and Songwriter|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Moneybagg Yo was born Demario DeWayne White Jr. on 22nd September 1991 in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. He has not shared much information about his early life, parents, and education detail. Considering his successful singing career, he seems to have an interest in singing from the beginning.
Moneybagg Yo Net Worth & Career
Moneybagg released his first mixtape, From da Block 2 da Booth on April 16, 2012. Soon after six months, he came up with his second mixtape, October 20th, which hit the floor on October 6, 2012. He continued to give good music to audiences through releasing several mixtapes “La Familia”, “Relentless”, “Federal”, “Federal Reloaded”, “ELO (Everybody Lives On)”, “All Gas No Brakes”, “4 the Hard Way” and “Heartless”.
On August 11, 2017, he claimed to the peak of his career with the release of a mixtape, Federal 3X. The mixtape was a massive hit, which peaked at Number 5th spot on Billboard 200. It generated total sales revenue of $30,000. That same year, he dropped another mixtape “Fed Baby’s”.
Moneybagg went on to receive huge popularity with the release of two mixtapes “2 Heartless” and “Bet On Me”. His last mixtape, Code Red was released on September 18, 2020. He earned further recognition by releasing several hit studio albums. His first album, Reset was released on November 2, 2018. It generated a total sales revenue of $31,000.
His second studio album, 43va Heartless was released on May 24, 2019. The album also became a big hit generating sales revenue of $40,000. Moneybagg achieved the biggest hit of his career by releasing his 3rd studio album, Time Served on January 10, 2020. The album was certified Gold by RIAA and turned around $500,000 in sales revenue. His most recent album, A Gangsta’s Pain was released on April 23, 2021.
Moneybagg Yo Personal Life
Moneybagg Yo was in a relationship with the famous rapper, Megan Thee Stallion. The rumors of two being in a relationship started speculating when both were caught together multiple times. However, after some time, Megan confirmed that she has broken up with him.
Moneybagg started a new relationship with model and social media star, Ari Fletcher in January 2020. He even gifted her a Lamborghini as a birthday gift in July 2020. However, the couple broke up a few months back. Fletcher confirmed the news that she has split up with him. Both stars are not even following each other on Instagram post their breakup.
Moneybagg has eight kids from his past relationships. While talking to hip-hop music station, Shade 45 in 2017, Moneybagg revealed that he had 7 kids and 4 baby mothers. In fact, he became a father of 2 or 3 kids when he was studying in 12th grade.
In 2016, he was arrested on the charge of possessing a weapon and drug. Likewise, he was also supposed to have been involved in a shooting that took place at a New Jersey rest stop.
Moneybagg Yo Net Worth
Moneybagg Yo has gathered a vast chunk of money from his music career. As of 2022, he has bagged a huge net worth of $6 million. He collected a big amount all from his music album sales and live performances.
- Moneybagg Yo & Kodak Black Narrate Their Come-Up In 'Rocky Road' Video HipHopDXMoneybagg Yo – Rocky Road (feat. Kodak Black) [Official Music Video] MoneybaggYoVEVOMoneybagg Yo Recruits Kodak Black For New Single And […]
- DaBaby drops “Wig” and “Bonnet” with Moneybagg Yo and Pooh Shiesty REVOLT
- Mary J. Blige Shares 'Good Morning Gorgeous' Deluxe Album f/ Griselda, Jadakiss, Moneybagg Yo, and More – ComplexMary J. Blige Shares 'Good Morning Gorgeous' Deluxe Album f/ Griselda, Jadakiss, Moneybagg Yo, and More Complex
Ice T Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Ice T is an American rapper and actor who’s best known for his music catalog as well as for appearing...
Bow Wow Net Worth, Age, Bio, Movies, and IG
Bow Wow is an American rapper and actor who is best known for his music catalog as well as his...
Jeezy Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Albums
Jeezy is an American rapper who is best known for being a pioneer in bringing trap music to the forefront...
YBN Nahmir Net Worth, Age, Height, and Girlfriend
Nahmir is an American rapper and singer who is best known for his hit singles Rubbin Off the Paint and...
- Ice T Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Richard Rawlings Net Worth, Age, Bio, and New Wife
- Alice Cooper Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Hot Sauce
- Marshawn Lynch Net Worth: How Rich Is the Former NFL Player in 2022?
- Bert Kreischer Net Worth, Age, Bio, Twitter, and Instagram
- John Travolta Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Drew Carey Net Worth: How Rich Is the Game Show Host in 2022?
- Bow Wow Net Worth, Age, Bio, Movies, and IG
- Jo Koy Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Tickets
- Dude Perfect Net Worth: How Rich Is the Group in 2022?