Matthew Wolff is an American golfer from California. He is known for winning the 2019 NCAA Division I Individual championship. As of 2022, Matthew Wolff net worth is estimated to be $4 million.
|Full Name||Matthew Brandyn Wolff|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1999|
|Born Place||Simi Valley, California, United States|
|Age||23 years old|
|Source of wealth||Golfing, Endorsements|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Height||6 feet or 183 cm tall|
Matthew was born on April 14, 1999, in Simi Valle, California to parents Bill and Shari Wolff. He grew up in Agoura Hills, California, and started playing golf at the Lake Lindero Country Club and attended Westlake High School. In 2017, he finished runner-up at the U.S. Junior Amateur Golf Championship.
Matthew Wolff Net Worth and Golfing Career
Wolff initially committed to play college golf for the University of Southern California but later opted to attend Oklahoma State University. In his first year, he earned four runners-up, first-team All-American honors, and the Phil Mickelson Award as the nation’s top freshman. In 2018, he clinched the NCAA Division I championship for Oklahoma State.
In his sophomore season, he played at the Carmel Cup and the OFCC Fighting Illini Invitational. He then made his PGA Tour debut at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open.
Wolf turned pro in June 2019 and made his professional debut at the Travelers Championship. His first victory at the PGA Tour came on July 7, 2019, at the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Minnesota. He shot a 6-under 65 in the final round to win over Collin Morikawa and Bryson DeChambeau by one stroke at 21-under overall. He won the tournament which meant he earned a two-year PGA Tour exemption and a $1.152 million first-place check.
Matthew Wolff is only the third player to win an NCAA title and PGA Tour event in the same calendar year. The other two were Tiger Woods and Ben Crenshaw.
Matthew Wolff Net Worth
As of 2022, Matthew Wolff net worth is estimated to be $4 million. He is just the start of his professional career. He will earn more as he takes part in Majors tournaments.
Matthew Wolff News
- Matthew Wolff hits first hole-in-one in LIV Golf history – video The Guardian
- LIV Golf: Matthew Wolff sinks a HOLE IN ONE at LIV Boston, the first in Saudi league's history – Daily MailLIV Golf: Matthew Wolff sinks a HOLE IN ONE at LIV Boston, the first in Saudi league's history Daily Mail
- Matthew Wolff makes first hole-in-one in LIV Golf history, tied for lead in Boston ESPN
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?