Laura Wasser is a famous American attorney, who has a specialization in divorce. Laura has worked on many high-profile divorce cases including Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, and Johnny Depp. As of 2022, Laura Wasser net worth is estimated to be around $10 million.
Wasser is also the founder and CEO of the Online divorce service “It’s Over Easy” and a managing partner at Wasser Cooperman & Mandles.
|Laura Allison Wasser
|May 23, 1968
|Los Angeles, California
|Attorney, Divorce specialist
Laura Wasser opened her eyes first in this world on May 23, 1968, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her father, Dennis Wasser was also a lawyer. Looking at her dad’s work, she decided to pursue a career as an attorney. For the early few years, her family stayed in Switzerland.
Laura has studied at Switzerland’s The American School in 1985. Later, she joined Beverly Hills High School and came out as a graduate in 1986, majoring in Rhetoric. In 1994, she attended Loyola Law School and received a J. D. degree. After passing out from law school, she became a member of the California Bar.
Laura Wasser Net Worth and Rise to Fame
View this post on Instagram
Since 1994, she has been actively working as an attorney. Laura is just the best at her work. Throughout her career, she has given her best effort to all cases that she has taken. She even gets selected regularly as one of the Super Lawyers.
Considering her best work, many renowned celebrities have chosen Laura as their divorce attorney. Whenever there seems instability in a celebrity couple’s married life, Laura gets hired.
Laura has received many honors and awards in her career. She was awarded Family Law Zephyr M. Ramsey Award in 2008, Century City Chamber of Commerce Women of Achievement Award in 2011, Brady Center Advocate Award in 2013, and Justice Award in 2019.
Wasser is presently serving as a managing partner for Wasser Cooperman & Mandles. At the same time, she is also looking after an online divorce service called “It’s Over Easy”.
Laura has also made a movie appearance along with her father Dennis, in the movie Liar Liar as an on-set legal consultant. In 2014, Laura and Dennis were featured in the documentary ‘Divorce Corp’.
Laura also gets invitations from many TV shows to put her views on Divorce and Family Law matters. She is also an author, who has published a book in 2013. A few months back, she published her e-book titled What to Expect When Getting Divorced.
Who is Laura Wasser Husband?
Laura Wasser is currently single. It doesn’t mean that she has not been shared the wedding vows before. Laura was once married to someone with whom she separated by divorce in 1993. Laura doesn’t accept the lifelong marriage procedures, that might have ended her conjugal life.
Prior to getting married, she was in a relationship with two boyfriends. Laura gave birth to two sons; Jack and Luke from her two relations. Laura doesn’t seem to have a plan of tying the knot again as she is spending a happy moment with her kids in Los Angeles.
Laura Wasser Net Worth
From solving a large number of divorce cases, Laura Wasser’s net worth is massive and is around $10 million. She is still working actively on her job. That might increase the net worth figure more in coming years.
Laura Wasser News
- There are 3 crucial facts you should know before entering a marriage contract, says celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser – CNBCThere are 3 crucial facts you should know before entering a marriage contract, says celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser CNBC
- This is the No. 1 mistake people make during divorce, says Ariana Grande's high-powered divorce lawyer – CNBCThis is the No. 1 mistake people make during divorce, says Ariana Grande's high-powered divorce lawyer CNBCThis is the No. 1 reason people get divorced, says Kim Kardashian's high-powered divorce lawyer CNBCThe […]
- Celebrity Divorce Lawyer Laura Wasser Wants to Retire the Term 'Failed Marriage' (Exclusive) – PEOPLECelebrity Divorce Lawyer Laura Wasser Wants to Retire the Term 'Failed Marriage' (Exclusive) PEOPLE
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?